NEW YORK, July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Wind Power Market, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Average Price, Turbine Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2025", the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information on and analysis of the global wind market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global wind market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and provides data covering historic and forecast market size, average capital cost, Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE), and installed capacity and generation globally, regionally and in the key countries of China, the US, the UK, Germany, India, Canada, South Africa and Brazil. In each of the countries covered, information on active and upcoming power plants and average turbine size is also provided.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Information at a global level; at regional level, covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America; and at key country level, covering China, the US, the UK, Germany, India, Canada, South Africa, and Brazil
- Coverage of the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global wind power market
- Historic and forecast data for cumulative and annual installed wind power capacity and power generation during the 2007-2025 period ; installed capacity and power generation is broken down by onshore and offshore, and is provided at a global level, regional level, and key country level
- Average turbine size for onshore and offshore installations for the 2006-2020 period, by region and for key countries
- The market shares of the major turbine manufacturers in 2014 for key countries and at a global level
- Capital cost and market size data at key country and global level
- The top active and upcoming wind power plants by country
Reasons to buy
This report will enable the buyer to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind power market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03085652-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001