NEW YORK, May 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Technavio has been monitoring the wind turbine rotor blade market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.97 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Application, which is the leading segment in the market?
The onshore application segment led the market in 2020.
- What is the major trend in the market?
A rise in the number of offshore wind farm installations will impact the market positively during the forecast period.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a rate of about 5%.
- What is the YOY for 2021?
The YOY growth rate for 2021 is estimated at 4.37%.
- How big is the APAC market?
45% of the growth will originate from APAC.
Related Reports on Utilities include:
Wind Turbine Components Market by Application, Product, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025:The wind turbine components market size has the potential to grow by USD 27.72 billion during 2021-2025, according to Technavio.
Wind Turbine Generator Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The wind turbine generator market size has the potential to grow by USD 7.22 billion during 2020-2024, according to Technavio. Download Free Sample
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acciona SA, General Electric Co., Mingyang Smart Energy Group Co. Ltd., SANY Group Co. Ltd., Senvion SA, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA, Suzlon Energy Ltd., TPI Composites Inc., UNISON Co, ltd., and Vestas Wind System AS are some of the major market participants. Although the decreasing LCOE of wind energy will offer immense growth opportunities, factors such as competition from alternative sources of energy are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this wind turbine rotor blade market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40490
Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The wind turbine rotor blade market report covers the following areas:
- Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market Size
- Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market Trends
- Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising wind turbine installations as one of the prime reasons driving the wind turbine rotor blade market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wind turbine rotor blade market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wind turbine rotor blade market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wind turbine rotor blade market across APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wind turbine rotor blade market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Onshore - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Offshore - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
Market segmentation by Material
- Glass fiber
- Carbon fiber
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acciona SA
- General Electric Co.
- Mingyang Smart Energy Group Co. Ltd.
- SANY Group Co. Ltd.
- Senvion SA
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA
- Suzlon Energy Ltd.
- TPI Composites Inc.
- Vestas Wind System AS
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]