Nov 16, 2022, 10:30 ET
- The demand for efficient treatment options in women's health diagnostics is being driven by the rising occurrence of infections that result in miscarriages and birth abnormalities in newborns
- Firms in the global women's health diagnostics market are providing affordable and simple tests for combined HIV/syphilis diagnosis
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2027, the revenue of women's health diagnostics market is likely to reach US$ 53.8 Bn. The global market is anticipated to develop at 6% CAGR during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027. In order to examine biomarkers for thyroid, allergy, and renal illnesses in women, firms in the women's health diagnostics market are likely to expand their range of laboratory testing alternatives. Firms are expected to put in more effort into expanding diagnostic services in Asia Pacific countries, particularly with rapidly developing countries like Indonesia and Bangladesh. Asia Pacific is likely to offer the largest opportunity for women's health diagnostics market
Concerns over correct infection diagnosis have been highlighted due to significant risk of infectious illness spread to expecting women. In order to enhance patient outcomes, top companies in the global women's health diagnostics market are enhancing the performance of their laboratory testing solutions. A case in point is the offering of TORCH (toxoplasmosis, rubella, cytomegalovirus (CMV), and herpes simplex virus) infections, bone illnesses and malnutrition laboratory testing options by Siemens Healthineers provides for women.
In order to research the "two-for-one" diagnostic technique, which determines the kind of HPV infection along with assessment of precancerous makers, market players are expected to expand their scope of R&D activities. This method is helping patients more and more as a low-cost option to detect the most dangerous types of HPV infection. It is likely to emerge as one of the recent developments in the women's health diagnostics market. As such, women's health diagnostics firms are working with research laboratories to enhance outcomes that reduce the need for needless diagnostic procedures to better serve the comfort of patients.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Women's Health Diagnostics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=63339
Key Findings of Market Report
- Given that infectious disease testing and diagnostic laboratory testing are expected to experience significant growth over the course of the forecast period, healthcare firms in the global women's health diagnostics market are expected to leverage these possibilities.
- Growing public knowledge about the existence of treatments for STDs and menopause are estimated to propel the global market. Supportive reimbursement policies and incentive for UTIs, rising women's health awareness, and rising illnesses affecting women are further anticipated to boost market expansion.
- In order to provide innovative combined HIV/syphilis testing alternatives, diagnostic laboratory institutes are working with prominent institutions. Therefore, it is anticipated that by 2022 diagnostic laboratories & imaging centers category will account for about US$ 20.7 Bn in the women's health diagnostics market. It is also likely to be the fastest growing market for women's health diagnostics. So, those involved in diagnostic laboratories are looking for advancements in dual HIV/syphilis testing.
Global Women's Health Diagnostics Market: Key Competitors
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Siemens AG
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=63339
Global Women's Health Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- Biopsy Devices
- Imaging & Monitoring Systems
- Kits & Reagents
- Consumables & Accessories
- Breast Cancer Testing
- Cervical Cancer Testing
- Prenatal Genetic Screening & Carrier Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Fertility & Ovulation Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Diagnostic Laboratories & Imaging Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=63339
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Animal Drug Compounding Market: The global animal drug compounding market is anticipated to be reach more than US$ 2.4 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 7.4% between 2022 and 2031.
Anticoagulants Market: The global anticoagulants market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 56.6 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Hyperpigmentation Disorder Treatment Market: The global hyperpigmentation disorder treatment market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 9.5 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treatment Market: The global chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 30.4 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Market: The global acute lymphoblastic leukemia market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 4.5 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2031 at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Oral Rehydration Solution [ORS] Market: The global oral rehydration solution (ORS) market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 6.71 Bn by 2031 at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Electronic Health Records [EHR] Market: The global electronic health records (EHR) market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 50.3 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2022 to 2031.
Ophthalmic Drugs Market: The ophthalmic drugs market is expected to reach US$ 50.2 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 6.83% from 2022 to 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaare 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article