NEW YORK, Oct. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- AllyKatzz.com, the only tween-teen girl reporter and social networking site, has announced that the Women's Sports Foundation (WSF), Broadcom Foundation, American Association of University Women (AAUW), Hyperion Books and Voice, L.e.i. Jeans, Goom Radio, Ubi Wear, My Friendship Bracelet Maker by Crorey Creations, Inc., Perplexus by PlaSmart Inc. and Bold Girlz have joined Premium Sponsor Dove go fresh Deodorant and Matching Body Mist in supporting the upcoming 2nd Annual AllyKatzz Tween Summit on 10/10/10 along with AOL's JSYK.com, Disney's Friends For Change, Nestle USA, PBteen, My Pillow Pets, Scholastic, Macmillan Children's Publishing Group, Candlewick Press, Crayola, Discovery Girls Magazine, Popstar! Magazine, Teen Voices, Popchips and Bellaboo.
- WOMEN'S SPORTS FOUNDATION (WSF) - Promoting sports media and girls' athletics, Presenting Partner, the Women's Sports Foundation will present Heather O'Reilly, soccer star and two-time Olympic gold medalist, as a keynote. WSF President and two-time Olympic medalist, Jessica Mendoza, will host a session where tween attendees will interview her.
- BROADCOM FOUNDATION/AAUW - Encouraging tween girls to explore exciting careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), Broadcom Foundation and AAUW are teaming up with The Discovery Science Center of Orange County for a mini-science and engineering competition featuring displacement and buoyancy.
- L.E.I. JEANS - Supporting the philanthropic message of the day, L.e.i. will give the NYC Coalition for the Homeless one pair of NEW jeans for every donated pair of DM'd™ (DenimMessaging™) jeans.
- HYPERION BOOKS and VOICE - Each parent will leave with copies of ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and back by Katherine Schwarzenegger and The Secret Diary of Ashley Juergens by Ashley Juergens and Kelley Turk.
- GOOM RADIO - Popular teen radio host Zach Sang of Zach Sang & the Student Body on Goom Radio will be the guest DJ for the day. He and his fellow radio hosts will show the tween attendees how to launch their own internet-based radio stations.
- UBI WEAR - This new apparel line launching in November 2010 offers fun, fresh and inspiring designs to make girls feel good and empowered at the same time. Encouraging them to follow their hearts and live their dreams, they will give each girl a "Dare to Dream" tee.
"Some of our most supportive sponsors have their own tween daughters so our mission to teach girls to Stand Up, Speak Out, and Be Heard, resonates with them personally," explained Denise Restauri, the founder and creative visionary behind AK Tweens and AllyKatzz.com. "Many will be bringing their daughters to the Tween Summit -- which is very meaningful because my own daughter, Ally, was the main reason why I started AllyKatzz.com!"
Barbara Jones, Editorial Director of Hyperion Books and Voice, is one of these moms; she attended last year's Inaugural Tween Summit as a parent. Her resounding response this year was, "How wonderful! We'd love to be a part of the Tween Summit. Empowering young women as well as full grown ones is part of VOICE's mission. And I know my 11 year-old daughter will want to attend again too. We are psyched!"