SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- It's happened to just about everyone with an iPhone; a picture, a string of text messages, a contact is mistakenly deleted or worse; a jailbreak fails or the iPhone screen gets smashed and it's now an emergency to recover important information, but how? Relax; the doctor is here for the rescue, Wondershare Dr. Fone that is. Dr. Fone, a Windows app that can effectively rescue mistakenly deleted contents directly from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with 12 different file types supported. When your iPhone goes down, Dr. Fone may be your best chance to get your mobile life back.
Dr. Fone goes to work immediately when there is problem; simply connect the device to the computer, launch Dr. Fone, and with a few clicks even the most casual user can scan their iOS device and instantly see what information can be recovered. In cases where data cannot be recovered directly, Dr. Fone can also try and recover information from the latest iTunes backup file.
Many users don't back up their iPhones regularly or rely on iCloud to save them if disaster strikes. Due to the "sync" nature of iCloud, if information is mistakenly deleted from the iPhone, iCloud may delete it as well when it connects next. If the iPhone becomes unusable due to a failed jailbreak or an iPhone "white screen of death", Dr. Fone is like a personal physician for your iPhone and is the best chance to recover your mobile world.
Dr. Fone's Key Features:
- Recover Pictures & videos in Camera Roll, Photo Stream, and as message attachments; Recovery audio from Voice Memos, Text Messages, Call History, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, even Safari Bookmarks;
- Scan and preview recoverable information directly from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch;
- Recover from iTunes Backup File;
- Can recover lost information after factory re-set, failed iOS update, even from a password protected phone if you forgot the password;
- Simple to use and very effective if the information was very recently deleted;
- Works with iPhone 1/3/3GS/4, iPad 1 & 2, and 4th Gen iPod Touch;
- Dr. Fone is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
Price & Availability
Wondershare Dr. Phone is currently available for $99.95 from the Wondershare online store. There is a free trial version available which can scan an iOS device and preview recoverable content but not restore the recoverable files.
Learn more about Wondershare's entire lineup of award winning multi-media, business productivity, PDF, and system utility software products at Wondershare.com.
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Wondershare has branch offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years, and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information about Wondershare and its products, please visit http://www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co., Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.