VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wondershare announced today the launch of Ava Photo, a new photo imaging app designed to naturally enhance selfie images with a single click and easily share images via social media.
Ava Photo is available today for iOS on the Apple Store and the Wondershare online store.
Intuitive and user-friendly, Ava Photo helps people ensure they look their best in portrait photos. Ava Photo offers a real-time camera that works with a person's features and surroundings, enhancing them in ways the user selects.
"Traditional cameras reduce three dimensional qualities and can actually distort someone's appearance by widening the nose for example or making someone look unnatural," said Wondershare Senior Corporate Brand Manager, Krysha Nair. "Ava Photo introduces a way to naturally augment your selfie photos in a more true-to-you kind of way. It's you only better."
Ava Photo shows the photo result on-screen before snapping the photo. Users can save time editing by editing photos in one touch by choosing from five levels of auto-beautifying, ranging from natural auto-correcting to a flawless effect. This quick fix function removes dark circles, highlights and contours skin, brightens eyes, and removes blemishes. Users who want to fine-tune photos can use the advanced options to target areas such as wrinkles and blemishes or apply additional filters before the final photo is shared in the app.
According to Google, North Americans take 93 million selfies a day. Ava Photo was created by Wondershare to provide a streamlined and natural-looking way to enhance selfies before they are shared.
Ava Photo Features
- Real-Time Camera Display – Shows how the resulting image will look with settings enabled before clicking the button: Night-mode lighting, background defocus, Instagram crop preview, and timer.
- Five levels of Auto-Beautification – Dark circle removal, skin highlighting and contouring, eye brightening, blemish removal, at five levels of intensity.
- Advanced editing options – Targets particular areas for in-depth enhancement.
- Private and Public Sharing options – Photo edits are easily saved and can be immediately shared online or privately on WhatsApp and Snapchat.
- Instant Facial Recognition – Wondershare's algorithm allows instant accurate facial mapping.
- Ava is currently priced at $0.99 and available for iOS on the Apple Store and the Wondershare online store.
Wondershare, an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Wondershare has branch offices in Canada, China and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information about Wondershare and its products, please visit www.wondershare.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wondershare-introduces-ava-photo---a-real-time-beauty-camera-app-that-helps-users-retouch-digital-photographs-in-one-click-300013290.html
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.