SILICON SLOPES, Utah, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Workfront, formerly known as AtTask, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced results for fiscal 2014, ending December 31, including 49 percent year-over- year subscription growth and a record number of 135 global clients paying in excess of $100,000 in annual recurring revenue.
"Our growth continues to significantly outpace the overall market," said Eric Morgan, CEO of Workfront. "Our numbers are even more impressive when you consider the fact that we have been able to achieve these results organically, while many of our competitors have been growing slowly or only through acquisition and consolidation. Our growth is a direct result of helping our customers realize values such as improving productivity, better utilizing resources, and getting strategic alignment across their organization."
A primary contributor to the company's strong performance was the tremendous growth of its Marketing Work Cloud, which posted 120-percent year-over-year total subscription growth, along with signing its first seven-figure contract with the Food and Drug Administration. In addition to the strong annual growth rate, Workfront continued to show strong performance from its client base, with expansion plus renewal achieving over 110 percent. During 2014, Workfront also closed its Series D funding that was led by JMI Equity, a growth equity firm focused in leading software and technology-enabled services companies.
Other key accomplishments in 2014 include:
- Leader in the Gartner Inc., 2014 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services for the third year in a row
- Champion in the Info-Tech Vendor Landscape for the second year in a row
- Recognized in the Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
- Ranked 348 in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™; the second consecutive year Workfront has been ranked
- Listed as one of Forbes America's Most Promising Companies
- Ranked in Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah's Best Companies to Work for, second year in a row
- Ranked 24th in Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50; sixth year being ranked
- Ranked 51st in MountainWest Capital Network's Utah 100; seventh year being ranked
- Listed in Montclare SaaS 250 as one of the most influential global SaaS companies
- Ranked 20th in the 2014 Selling Power list of 50 Best Companies to Sell For
- Winner: THINKstrategies Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Award
To find out more about Workfront, visit www.workfront.com.
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Covario, National Geographic, Schneider Electric, and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez
SOURCE Workfront Inc.