BALTIMORE, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- WorkSpaces LLC (www.workspacesllc.com), a leading workplace consultancy specializing in strategic design and furniture solutions for commercial environments, today announced the launch of its new Baltimore office located in the Harbor East section of Baltimore in the historic Bagby Furniture Building at 509 South Exeter Street, suite 306, Baltimore, MD 21202.
The announcement coincides with WorkSpaces LLC exhibiting at the eighth annual NeoCon® East, the premier design exposition for commercial interiors with a focus on the Federal Design Community taking place at the Baltimore Convention Center October 28-29, 2010 (booth #2138).
"The launch of WorkSpaces in Baltimore represents the success of our industry re-defining Service By Design approach to solving commercial interior challenges," said Tom McGuire, Founder and President of WorkSpaces LLC. "Growth in the Baltimore market is evident across a number of industries. The BRAC realignment alone is opening up tremendous business opportunities for WorkSpaces that are particularly well-suited to our expertise."
The WorkSpaces LLC Baltimore office is led by a team of local workplace experts who are members of the community and understand the unique commercial interior needs of Charm City clients:
- Andrea W. Kent, LEED AP | Principal, Design
- Ms. Kent brings over 18 years of experience in the commercial design and architecture industry to WorkSpaces Baltimore. She is responsible for the team's strategic approach to projects and design innovation that leads to excellence for every client.
- Bronwyn E. LeGette | Principal, Business Development
- Ms. LeGette is the primary new business liaison with the A&D community and end users at WorkSpaces Baltimore. She brings over 15 years of sales, new business development, and client service experience in the contract furniture industry.
- J.W. Radabaugh | Principal, Account Manager
- Mr. Radabaugh is a designer, project manager, and account executive with more than 16 years of experience working with clients throughout Maryland. With a bachelor's degree in Interior Design, he approaches projects from both a design and project management perspective.
McGuire added, "Launching our Baltimore office during NeoCon East underscores our commitment to providing market-specific strategic design solutions."
About WorkSpaces LLC
WorkSpaces LLC is a workplace consultancy providing strategic design and furniture solutions for commercial environments. The company's Service by Design approach to project management guarantees that an integrated and experienced team reviews all requirements, ensuring a seamless delivery and client experience. WorkSpaces offers design, space planning, and product solutions for all areas of the work environment at price points to meet all budgets. As an independent dealership free from the pressures of large manufacturers, the company routinely partners with a variety of manufacturers and representatives to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients. Partnering with architecture and design firms, construction firms, and brokerage and project management firms to provide the best interiors for clients, the company represents over 250 quality manufacturers of commercial office furniture, movable walls, high density filing and storage solutions, carpet, and landscape furniture as well as furniture solutions for healthcare, hospitality, and education environments. Primary WorkSpaces manufacturing partners include Inscape Solutions, Kimball Office, and Vitra. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the company services clients across the country and internationally.
For more information, visit: www.workspacesllc.com or connect with WorkSpaces via social media on Facebook (WorkSpaces LLC) and Twitter (@WorkSpacesDC).
SOURCE WorkSpaces LLC