Nov 18, 2020, 16:30 ET
DUBLIN, Nov. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis & Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Within the cancer therapeutics space, which today is worth over $160 billion globally, immunotherapeutic drugs have gained worldwide acceptance. This is because they are targeted therapeutics that have high specificity for cancer cells. Today, cancer immunotherapy drugs have captured nearly 50% of the overall oncology drugs market, generating about $75 billion in 2019 alone and are forecast to surpass $143 billion in 2025.
This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 20 chapters supported by over 180 tables and figures in 450 pages.
- An overview of cancer immunotherapy that includes: monoclonal antibodies, ADC's, cancer vaccines and non-specific cancer immunotherapies and CAR T therapies.
- Focus on current trends in cancer immunotherapies that include: anti-PD-1 and anti-PDL1 drugs, Dendritic cell vaccines, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
- Insight into the challenges faced by drug developers, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing cancer immunotherapy drugs.
- Descriptions of more than 23 cancer immunotherapeutics approved and used as targeted drugs
- Insight into the various immunotherapeutics available for specific cancer types.
- Description and data for the prevalence of cancer types that are addressed by cancer immunotherapeutics.
- Overall global cancer therapeutics market, leading market players and the best selling cancer drugs.
- Detailed account of the market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, indication, company and individual drugs.
- Profiles, marketed products and products in the pipeline of 79 companies that are located globally
- Summary table to identify the category of immunotherapy drug offered by the 79 companies.
- Specific chapter on the CAR-T industry detailing manufacturing, regulations and pricing
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by product class such as MAbs, vaccines and non-specific immunotherapies, through 2025?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography and by indication, through 2025?
- What is the global market for MAbs by type such as naked MAbs and ADCs, through 2025?
- What are the market values for Herceptin, Avastin, Erbitux, Yervoy, Mabthera, Adectris, and Keytruda?
- What is the global market for cancer vaccines?
- What is the global market for cytokines in cancer immunotherapy?
- The projected market values for Nivolumab, Tecentriq, DCVax-L, Imfinzi?
- What immunotherapies have been approved to date?
- What monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) were approved by the FDA to treat different types of cancers?
- What are naked MAbs and how many of them have been approved by the FDA?
- What are antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and how many of them are available in the market?
- What are the common cytotoxic "wareheads" used in ADCs?
- What are the important clinical assets in ADCs?
- How many bispecific MAbs are in late-stage development?
- What are the common side effects of MAbs in cancer immunotherapy?
- What are cancer vaccines and how many of them have been licensed to be marketed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Cancer Immunotherapy: An Overview
3. Current Status of Cancer Immunotherapy: An Overview
4. Challenges in Cancer Medicine Research: An Overview
5. Cancer Immunotherapeutic Products: An Overview
6. Available Immunotherapies for Cancer by Disease Type: An Overview
7. Cancer Incidence and Mortality: An Overview
8. Market Analysis
9. Market for Cancer Immunotherapy
10. Company Profiles
11. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Participants by Product Segment
12. CAR T Therapy
13. Regulations Pertaining to Immunotherapy Regulation in the USA
14. Regulations for Immunotherapy in Japan
15. European Regulation and Immunotherapeutics
16. Manufacturing of Immunotherapies
17. Supply Chain & Logistics
18. Pricing & Cost Analysis
19. Current Deals Within the CAR T Market
20. CAR T Therapy Company Case Studies
- Ablynx NV
- Activartis Biotech GmbH
- Advaxis Inc.
- Aduro BioTech Inc.
- Agenus Inc.
- AlphaVax Inc.
- A. Menarini
- Amgen Inc.
- Antigen Express Inc.
- Argos Therapeutics Inc.
- Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.x
- Biovest International Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Cellerant Therapeutics Inc.
- Celldex Therapeutics
- CEL-SCI Corp.
- CureTech Ltd
- Delta-Vir GmbH
- Dendreon Corp.
- DenDrit Biotech USA
- DNAtrix Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- EMD Serono Inc.
- Etubics Corp.
- Galena Biopharma Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Genmab AS
- Gliknik Inc.
- GlobeImmune Inc.
- Heat Biologics Inc.
- Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Ltd.
- Immunocore Ltd
- ImmunoFrontier Inc.
- ImmunoGen Inc.
- Immunomedics Inc.
- Immunotope Inc.
- Immunovaccine Inc.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Janssen Biotech Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics Inc.
- Kite Pharma Inc.
- MabVax Therapeutics Holdings Inc.
- MedImmune LLC
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Morphotek Inc.
- NewLink Genetics Corp.
- Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc.
- NovaRx Corp.
- OncoPep Inc.
- Oncothyreon Inc.
- OSE Pharma SA
- Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd.
- Pique Therapeutics
- Polynoma LLC
- Prima BioMed Ltd.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Regen Biopharma Inc.
- Roche Holdings Inc.
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Synthon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- TapImmune Inc.
- ThioLogics Ltd.
- Transgene SA
- TVAX Biomedical Inc.
- Vaccinogen Inc.
- Viventia Biotechnologies Inc.
- Wilex AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wlzbfs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article