LONDON, Nov. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Furniture Outlook 2014-2015 by CSIL provides an overview of the world furniture industry with historical statistical data (production, consumption, imports, exports) and 2014 and 2015 furniture markets scenario for 70 countries.
This market research report also includes:
- Growth of furniture imports worldwide and the role of furniture exporting countries in the marketplace
- Market shares of the major furniture exporters are provided by geographical region and high income countries/middle-low income countries
- Analysis of the opening of furniture markets that covers the past nine years, with trade balance, imports/consumption and exports/production ratio data.
Statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format:
- origin of furniture imports
- destination of furniture exports
- historical series on furniture production
- historical series on furniture market size
- historical series on furniture trade
- country rankings to place all statistics in a broad worldwide context.
The seventy country tables have been expanded to include three additional items:
- Total household consumption expenditure (in billions of US$)
- Total GNP at purchasing power parity (in billions of US$)
- Per capita GNP at purchasing power parity (in US$)
Key issues of the World Furniture Outlook 2014-2015 market research report:
- a picture of opportunities for furniture exporters arising from the increasing openness of markets
- a rich collection of key country-data, allowing comparisons among specific interest areas.
- prospects of world furniture trade in 2014 and 2015
- 2014 and 2015 forecasts on the evolution of furniture markets in the considered countries, based on the analysis of furniture industry dynamics and of macro-economic indicators
Countries covered (selected according to their contribution to production and international trade of furniture): Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1054314/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/world-furniture-outlook-2014-2015-300002083.html