DUBLIN, Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rmdj9/world_intelligent) has announced the addition of the "World Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The global intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) market is expected to garner revenue of $3.6 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 35.2% during the forecast period of 2015-2020. North America dominates the world intelligent virtual assistant market. However, Asia-Pacific region is expected to exhibit a faster growth over the forecast period 2015-2020.
The technology segment comprises speech recognition and text-to-speech technology. Speech recognition technology segment dominated the market in 2014, and is expected to dominate throughout the forecast period 2015-2020. Intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) is used in various industry verticals such as automotive, healthcare, BFSI, retail and others. Among these verticals, BFSI was the highest revenue-generating segment, accounting for 39.9% share in 2014.
IVA solutions are widely used in the BFSI sector, owing to faster response time, improved customer handling and high customer satisfaction. However, automotive segment would witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growth would be driven by the fast growing in-car infotainment systems market, as IVA is an important part of these systems, which enables the vehicle driver and passengers, to surf the internet, navigate and make calls through speech recognition technology.
Further, the world IVA market based on geography is bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. North America dominated the world intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) market, accounting for 39.5% market share in 2014. The region would maintain its dominance during the forecast period. However, Asia- Pacific would witness the highest CAGR of 38.97% during the same period.
- Automotive segment is expected to exhibit huge growth potential throughout the analysis period
- In Intelligent Virtual Assistant market, speech recognition is the most popular technology since it enables interactive and intuitive communication
- BFSI industry vertical would exhibit the highest adoption of IVA throughout the forecast period and would continue to dominate the market throughout the analysis period
- North America would be the dominant geography in the Intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) market throughout the forecast period (2015-2020), owing to the widespread adoption of IVA technology in different applications across different sectors
- Anboto Group
- Artificial Solutions Ltd.
- CX Company
- CodeBaby Corporation
- Creative Virtual Ltd
- eGain Corporation
- IntelliResponse Systems Inc.
- Next IT Corporation
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Speaktoit Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1 - Introduction
CHAPTER 2 - Executive Summary
CHAPTER 3 - Market Overview
CHAPTER 4 - Market by Technology
CHAPTER 5- Market by Vertical
CHAPTER 6 - Market by Geography
CHAPTER 7 - Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rmdj9/world_intelligent
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets