DALLAS, Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- It is possible to build a successful business, even in a slow economy. Dallas serial entrepreneur Bob Bare recently built a $2.7 million business from zero. To help others grow their businesses and personal brands, Bare has gathered world-class experts and authors like father of "Guerrilla Marketing," Jay Conrad Levinson, celebrity PR expert, Michael Levine and innovative money expert, Loral Langemeier to share their powerful business, marketing and sales strategies with others at More Power! Live.
The event is at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dallas Downtown, 1015 Elm Street, September 20th – 23rd 2012. Purchase tickets at http://morepowerlive.com/register/ for a free copy of "More Power! An Entrepreneur's Roadmap to Success."
More Power! Live is built around intensive workshops such as:
- More Power! With a Clear Vision and Focused Marketing-Bob Bare will share his business blueprint to help cultivate your vision, define your target market and develop a clear road map.
- The Power of Yes-Loral Langemeier will share how to thrive in this tough economic climate. You'll learn to turn your existing skills and passions into income and the five mistakes that prohibit people from becoming wealthy.
- Guerrilla Marketing-Jay Levinson, best-selling author of Guerrilla Marketing, will explain the differences between "marketing" and marketing "guerrilla" style.
- Success Secrets of the Stars-Michael Levine will discuss how A-list celebrities and world famous brands made it big. Levine is the author of 19 books, including Guerrilla PR. His client list includes 58 Academy award winners and some of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Other experts in organizational management, marketing, and social media. See full schedule: http://morepowerlive.com/speakers/
About Bob Bare
Bob Bare is an author, speaker and founder of More Power University, an online business school and community for entrepreneurs looking to start, build and grow their companies to the elusive seven figure sales mark. A 40-year serial entrepreneur, Bob is known for his ability to create, grow and turn around a successful multi-million dollar business while keeping his vision and values in sight.
Bob produces and hosts Experts Weekly and More Power Weekly newsletter. Bare lives in Dallas.
SOURCE Bob Bare; More Power! Live