NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Vaccines and their technology – your guide to developments, opportunities and revenues
See what the future holds for vaccines. Visiongain's updated report lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket, product and national level to 2025.
Make sure you understand trends, R&D, opportunities and prospects there, in human medicine. That way you can help your research, analysis and decisions. For those technologies, discover in our study what's likely to happen. And find what gains are possible.
Vaccines still hold great technological, medical and commercial potential. See why. So please read on to explore that industry and hear what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts from 2015 to 2025 and other analyses showing you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new work gives you historical data, recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you find business outlooks and developments (R&D).
You also get 50 tables, 49 charts and two interviews, with other opinion. That study includes our discussions with GSK and BiondVax Pharmaceuticals.
Gains through understanding the vaccines sector – find advantages for your work
Leaders hold knowledge. So hear what's happening for development, production and sales of those preventative medicines. There, from 2015, you see where needs and money exist.
And avoid struggles to gain business information. Instead use our predictions for vaccination to expand your business and help your influence. That way, benefit your authority and stay ahead.
Discover how you and your organisation can gain. The following sections reveal what you get in that new investigation.
Revenues for the world vaccines market and submarkets
What's that industry's potential? What're the secrets of its progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2025. Also find individual forecasts for main submarkets at world level:
- Paediatric vaccines
- Adult vaccines.
How will sales rise? See, then, which product classes can generate most revenue. There you assess prospects for commercial expansion. Discover now the money-earning potential.
Explore the market for vaccinations by brand too.
Forecasts and discussions for leading marketed products
How will leading brands perform to 2025 at world level? Our work shows you 10 individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for top products:
- Prevnar group
- Varivax/M-M-R II/ProQuad.
And also for these agents:
- Hepatitis group, GSK
There you assess potentials, seeing activities, results and outlooks. You discover what's happening, understanding trends, competition and sales prospects. Assess the future, then, including prospects for newer agents.
Newer vaccines and products in development – how will leading candidates perform?
Also see how newer agents, especially those in development and awaiting launch, can perform. For these 11 medicines, see revenues to 2025:
- Zoster and Malaria vaccines (GSK)
- 9-valent HPV agents (Merck)
- Hexavalent paediatric vaccines (Sanofi)
- Dengue fever products (Sanofi)
- Trumenba vaccines (Pfizer).
And get forecasts for these treatments:
- C. difficile and S. aureus vaccines (Pfizer)
- Ebola vaccines (Johnson & Johnson)
- Dengue fever vaccines (Takeda)
- Universal influenza vaccines (BiondVax).
There you assess the future of that industry's developments, finding sales gains possible.
Our study also divides its overarching world forecast into geographical regions.
Healthcare in national markets – what outlooks for sales of those medicines?
Progress worldwide in vaccines and healthcare will expand vaccination. You hear about the best revenue prospects for those preventative medicines, getting feel for national prospects.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
- United States (US)
- European Union (grouped forecast)
- Germany, France, United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC group).
There you assess developed and developing countries for revenues and potential sales growth. Our work explains. See effects of existing and future prophylactic medicines.
Research and development – explore trends, possibilities and innovations
Our study discusses R&D for immune system modifiers, finding possibilities for technological and commercial advances.
In particular, our report discusses these medical technologies:
- Influenza vaccines
- Prophylactic treatments, including those for meningitis, pneumonia, TB, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus and rotaviruses
- Protectors against Dengue virus
- Vaccines for HIV, malaria and bacteria
- Prophylaxis in oncology – cancer vaccines – including agents for prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers.
Developments in those immunological treatments hold strength, variety and promise. See what's possible there for large pharmaceutical companies and biopharma specialists.
Our study explains progress in human prophylaxis, discussing issues to help your work.
Events affecting developers, producers and sellers of vaccines
The report explains forces affecting that industry and market from 2015, including these issues:
- Importance of those products to the pharmaceutical industry
- Immunisation needs and practices in the US
- Medical demands vying with budgetary restraints in Europe
- Rising need in emerging countries and under-developed regions
- Delivery systems, adjuvants and other innovations.
There you explore political, economic, social and technological questions, investigating outlooks for business. Examine forces stimulating and restraining that industry and market.
You discover what their present and future hold.
Companies and overall 2019 market value – what revenue possible?
What happens next? Our report predicts the overall world market for vaccines will reach $56.38bn worldwide in 2019, with strong further expansion to 2025.
Find how high its revenues can go. Discover in our work what's possible for prophylactic medicine and see which companies hold greatest potential.
In particular, you explore these organisations:
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co.
From 2015 to 2025 vaccines will benefit patients, payers and companies. Our analysis predicts technological and commercial advances there. Stay ahead by using that work.
Data found nowhere else – explore vaccine development, production and sales
In particular, our new investigation gives you these advantages for your research, analyses and decisions:
- Revenues to 2025 for vaccines at world level and for two main submarkets – assess prospects for investments, marketing and sales
- Predictions for 21 products to 2025 – discover revenue potentials of leading marketed vaccines and agents in development, awaiting launch
- Forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for potential revenues
- Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants – explore products, R&D, opinions from interviews and outlooks for success.
World Vaccines Industry and Market 2015-2025 provides independent research and analysis. There you get competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where the money lies. Explore progress and possibilities.
With that report, by in-house UK-based analysts, you're less likely to miss knowledge and opportunity. Also find there how you could save time and gain more recognition for insight.
Trying that study now lets you discover trends, predictions and sales opportunities
Our investigation is for everyone analysing preventative medicines and related biotechnology. There you discover predictions and discussions for vaccines. Avoid missing out. Instead please get that new report here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0578539-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001