NEW YORK, Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
World%s Top 6 Helicopter & Rotorcraft Manufacturers - Competitive Benchmarking, SWOT, Strategies & Plans, Trends & Outlook - Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Bell, Sikorsky, Boeing, Russian Helicopters
The report provides a comprehensive Competitive Benchmarking & SWOT analysis on the World's Top 6 helicopter & rotorcraft manufacturers besides providing detailed analysis of their Strategies, Plans, Strategic Priorities & Overall Strategy Focus against the backdrop of continued budgetary pressures across traditional markets impacting defense segment while civil helicopter segment continues with its steady growth momentum driven primarily by offshore oil & gas exploration segment.
The prevailing budgetary pressures across most traditional markets have impacted development & acquisition plans for new, scratch up helicopter & rotorcraft programs with growing preference for acquisition of existing, in-production, proven, cost-effective & low-risk platforms & programs as highlighted by the DoD's plans to procure UH-72A Lakotas for training role instead of a completely new program. The Armed Aerial Scout (AAS) program too witnessed an internal reshuffle with the existing AH-64E Apaches of the Air Guards to be utilized by the Army for scout role. The industry however has also witnessed significant developments on some big ticket acquisition plans in the meanwhile, irrespective of the funds crunch, which augurs well for the industry over medium term. Some such key developments include: U.S. Navy's Marine One helicopter program based on the S-92 platform worth $1.24 billion, USAF's Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH) program worth $1.28 billion and the acquisition of 16 AW101s by Norway worth €1 billion for SAR role.
The civil helicopter & rotorcraft segment, on the contrary, continues to tread steadily on growth path with ongoing activity in the offshore oil & gas exploration sector across most traditional and new exploration sites globally. Almost all key industry OEMs have introduced and are in the process of developing new, scratch-up programs & platforms offering significant technological enhancements transpiring into enhanced performance, safety and operating economics. The recent spate of product portfolio renewals by OEMs is aimed at capitalizing on significant replacement demand likely to originate from the sector over near to medium term. Key program introductions by the OEMs include: EC175 & EC225e by Airbus Helicopters, AW169 & AW189 by AgustaWestland, Bell 525 Relentless and Sikorsky's S-92.
Relevance & Usefulness:
1. Competitive Analysis & Benchmarking Exercise
2. Inputs for Strategic Planning
3. Strategic & Competitive Assessment of each key OEM
4. Insights into key Strategies & Plans, Strategic Priorities & Strategy Focus for each industry player
5. Comprehensive SWOT Framework Analysis for each industry OEM
6. SWOT Analysis for the Global Helicopter & Rotorcraft Industry Segment
7. Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for all OEMs
8. Analysis of Key Industry, Market & Technology Trends
9. Identification & Analysis of Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
10. Analysis of Key Industry Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
11. Outlining of areas for making potential Strategic & Tactical Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
12. Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the sector & their overall Dynamics
13. Perspective on the Industry's Medium Term Strategic Outlook
1. Analysis of Airbus Helicopter's Strategic Product Portfolio Expansion Driven by Innovation Led Product Development Strategy, Continued Diversification of Global Industrial Base & Growing Focus on Services Business.
2. AgustaWestland's Focus on Maintaining Technological Advantage & Edge spearheaded by continued development on the AW609 program along with Pursuit of a Global Platform Modular Product Strategy.
3. Bell's Strategic Plans to Expand Presence and Footprint in the Asia-Pacific Region and Continued Focus on Growing Services Business.
4. Analysis of Sikorsky's Continued Success & Winning Streak in the U.S. Military Helicopter Market & Growing Unmanned Technology Capabilities with the pursuit of Matrix Technology Program.
5. Analysis of Russian Helicopter's Plans for Expansion & Revitalization of Russia based Industrial Base aimed at Capacity Expansion, Enhanced Efficiencies & Capabilities Extension.
6. Analysis of Key Industry as well as Technological Trends likely to shape industry's future.
The report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Defense & Aerospace Industry/Military Helicopters & Rotorcraft Segment & will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Top Management of Companies, OEMs, Suppliers, Distributors, Vendors and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain as well as existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists & those associated with the Industry.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; is custom-built for meetings & presentations with visual representation & orientation based on a slide architecture, being built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; in addition, to being a ready self-reckoner as well as a quick reference guide driving, enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Section - 1
Business Structure & Strategic Snapshot – For each of the 6 Leading Helicopter & Rotorcraft Manufacturers
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
Section - 2
Financial Performance Snapshot – Q1 2014 Vs. Q1 2013 & 2013 Vs. 2012 - Charts & Analysis for each Company:
- Sales Revenues
- Gross Earnings & Margin
- Operating Earnings & Margin
- Profitability Growth Trend
- Profit Margins
- Cash from Operations
- R&D Expenditure Trend
- CAPEX Trend
Section – 3 - Strategic Positioning
SWOT Analysis – For Each Helicopter & Rotorcraft Manufacturer
-Sources of Strengths to be Leveraged
-Weaknesses to Overcome
-Opportunities for Growth
-Threats to be Mitigated & Negated
Section - 4
Competitive Benchmarking Analysis
Section – 5
Key Strategies & Plans – For each of the 6 Key Industry OEMs
Section - 6
Global Helicopter & Rotorcraft Industry Segment - Force Field Analysis
Section – 7
Global Helicopter & Rotorcraft Industry Segment – SWOT Analysis
Section - 8
Key Industry Trends
Section – 9
Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
Section – 10
Strategic Industry Outlook
To order this report: World%s Top 6 Helicopter & Rotorcraft Manufacturers - Competitive Benchmarking, SWOT, Strategies & Plans, Trends & Outlook - Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Bell, Sikorsky, Boeing, Russian Helicopters
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001