LIMASSOL, Cyprus, Aug. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- So, what is it about this eastern Mediterranean island that makes it a favorite of businessmen? Please click the following link for more details about Cyprus company formation: http://www.wis-international.com/cyprus_companies.html. A Cyprus company has numerous benefits which are overviewed below. Obviously there are many factors that come together to make this beautiful island a safe haven for businesses.
Here are some reasons for why you should consider the idea of a Cyprus company Formation more seriously:
1. Most businesses lose a lot of money through taxes. This is precisely where Cyprus jumps ahead of other countries. In Cyprus the corporate tax rate is only 12.5% on net profits. This is quite low considering Cyprus is a part of the European Union. As a matter of fact, Cyprus has the lowest corporate tax rate among all European Countries. This is the first and main point that attracts customers to proceed with Cyprus company formation.
2. If you register your company in Cyprus, you won't have to pay any tax on incoming dividends. Likewise, you also won't be required to pay any tax on the profit made in case you end up selling your Cyprus company shares.
3. One of the many benefits of Cyprus company formation is that you won't have to pay any tax on dividends you might have to pay to people staying outside of Cyprus. If your business is global, you will benefit greatly from this stipulation introduced in Cyprus.
4. Apart from all the aforementioned tax benefits, Cyprus also does not have any inheritance tax or wealth tax.
5. Businessmen can also benefit greatly from Cyprus's double tax treaties with over 50 countries.
6. Since Cyprus is a part of the European Union one will enjoy unrestricted flow of dividends and royalties from any EU country.
7. Cyprus does not have any exchange control regulations which is also beneficial for Cyprus company formation.
8. Cyprus's strategic location and advanced infrastructure allows businesses to grow without any restrictions. With a Cyprus company your business is located in the EU.
9. Finally, with a Cyprus company you won't have to worry about finding the right people to work for you. Cyprus is full of talented people who will be an asset to your business.
SOURCE Worldwide Incorporation Services