The Global Medical Coding Market size was estimated at USD 16.40 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 18.09 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.61% to reach USD 30.06 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Medical Coding Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Medical Coding Market, including 3M Company, AcerHealth Inc., Alpha Coding Experts, LLC, Aveanna Healthcare, LLC, EqualizeRCM Services, IBM Corporation, iMedX, Inc., Infinix Group LLC, Medical Record Associates LLC, Nuance Communications, Inc., Omega Healthcare Management Services Private Limited, Optum, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Parexel International Corporation, Precyse Solutions LLC, QWay Health LLC, Vee Technologies Private Limited, and Verisk Analytics, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers: 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as: 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Medical Coding Market? 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Medical Coding Market during the forecast period? 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Medical Coding Market? 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical Coding Market? 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Medical Coding Market? 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Medical Coding Market? 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Medical Coding Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights 5.1. Market Dynamics 5.1.1. Drivers 18.104.22.168. Rising need for a universal language in medical documents in order to streamline hospital billing procedures 22.214.171.124. Rising occurrence of insurance frauds and insurance issues associated with misinterpretation of medical documents 126.96.36.199. Regulation enforcement by HIPAA and EU healthcare policy 5.1.2. Restraints 188.8.131.52. Concern related to data security 184.108.40.206. Limited technology expertise 5.1.3. Opportunities 220.127.116.11. Integration of coding and billing procedures in hospital Revenue Cycle Management and EHR 18.104.22.168. Growing penetration of private healthcare insurance companies in the Asia Pacific 22.214.171.124. Booming medical tourism in countries such as China, India, Malaysia, and Thailand 5.1.4. Challenges 126.96.36.199. Third-party vendor lock-in 5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Medical Coding Market, by Classification System 6.1. Introduction 6.2. International Classification of Diseases 6.3. ealthcare Common Procedure Code System
7. Medical Coding Market, by Component 7.1. Introduction 7.2. In-house 7.3. Outsourced
8. Medical Coding Market, by End User 8.1. Introduction 8.2. Diagnostic Centers 8.3. Hospitals & Care Providers
9. Americas Medical Coding Market 9.1. Introduction 9.2. Argentina 9.3. Brazil 9.4. Canada 9.5. Mexico 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Medical Coding Market 10.1. Introduction 10.2. Australia 10.3. China 10.4. India 10.5. Indonesia 10.6. Japan 10.7. Malaysia 10.8. Philippines 10.9. Singapore 10.10. South Korea 10.11. Taiwan 10.12. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Medical Coding Market 11.1. Introduction 11.2. France 11.3. Germany 11.4. Italy 11.5. Netherlands 11.6. Qatar 11.7. Russia 11.8. Saudi Arabia 11.9. South Africa 11.10. Spain 11.11. United Arab Emirates 11.12. United Kingdom