DUBLIN, March 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Smart Transportation Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global smart transportation market to grow at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on smart transportation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on smart transportation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart transportation market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart transportation market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising Urban Population and High Demographic Rates
- Free Trade Agreements
- Adoption of Connected and Smart Technologies in Transportation Infrastructure
- Lack of Standardized and Uniform Technology
- Evolution of Semi-Autonomous and Autonomous Vehicles
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart transportation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart transportation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart transportation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Smart Transportation Market Highlights
2.2. Smart Transportation Market Projection
2.3. Smart Transportation Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Smart Transportation Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Transportation Mode
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Solutions
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Services
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Smart Transportation Market
4. Smart Transportation Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Smart Transportation Market by Transportation Mode
6. Global Smart Transportation Market by Solutions
6.1. Ticketing Management Systems
6.2. Parking Management Systems
6.3. Integrated Supervisory Systems
6.4. Traffic Management Systems
6.5. Insurance Telematics Solution
6.6. Passenger Information Solution
7. Global Smart Transportation Market by Services
7.1. Cloud Services
7.2. Business Services
7.3. Professional Services
8. Global Smart Transportation Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company profiles and competitive landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Smart Transportation Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
188.8.131.52. Alstom SA
184.108.40.206. Cisco Systems Inc
220.127.116.11. Cubic Corporation
18.104.22.168. General Electric Company
22.214.171.124. International Business Machines Corporation
126.96.36.199. Q-free ASA
188.8.131.52. Siemens AG
184.108.40.206. Thales Group
220.127.116.11. Tomtom International BV
18.104.22.168. WS Atkins PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thfg65/worldwide_outlook?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets