The global oxy fuel combustion technology market was valued at US$ 386.52 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period from 2021-2028 to reach US$ 749.60 million by 2028.
The rising concern for carbon dioxide emission in the atmosphere is a major factor driving the oxy fuel combustion technology market. Anthropogenic CO2, that is CO2 produced because of human activities, comes from the combustion of fossil fuels in power plants, transportation, and industrial sources. Fossil fuels currently provide the most of the world's energy, and this situation is expected to persist for at least next few decades. Thus, to continue using fossil fuels in an effective and environmentally sustainable manner, near-zero emission technologies are being developed for demonstration and large-scale commercial deployment. The state-of-the-art application of oxy-fuel combustion technology to fossil-fuel energy conversion systems provides an opportunity to develop new designs, improving the competence of baseline combustion processes, and reducing their environmental footprints, including greenhouse gas emissions, through CO2 capture and storage.
The global oxy fuel combustion technology market is segmented into offerings, end-use industry. Based on offerings, the market is segmented into solution and services. Based on end-use industry, the market is segmented into oil & gas, power generation, manufacturing, metal & mining, and others. By geography, the oxy fuel combustion technology market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM).
A few key players operating in the global oxy fuel combustion technology market and profiled in this market study are Air Liquide; Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.; Encon Thermal Engineers Pvt. Ltd.; ESA S.p.A.; Falorni Gianfranco s.r.l.; General Electric Company; Hitachi Ltd..; Jupiter Oxygen Corporation; Linde; and HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG, amongst others.
The overall global oxy fuel combustion technology market size has been derived using both primary and secondary sources. To begin the research process, exhaustive secondary research has been conducted using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. The process also serves the purpose of obtaining an overview and forecast for the oxy fuel combustion technology market with respect to all the segments. Also, multiple primary interviews have been conducted with industry participants and commentators to validate the data, as well as to gain more analytical insights into the topic. The participants of this process include industry experts such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, along with external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders, specializing in the oxy fuel combustion technology market.
Reasons to Buy
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global oxy fuel combustion technology market.
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global oxy fuel combustion technology market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
3. Research Methodology 3.1 Coverage 3.2 Secondary Research 3.3 Primary Research
4. Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Landscape 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 PEST Analysis 4.2.1 North America - PEST Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - PEST Analysis 4.2.3 Asia Pacific - PEST Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - PEST Analysis 4.2.5 South America - PEST Analysis 4.3 Ecosystem Analysis 4.4 Expert Opinion
5. Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology-Market Dynamics 5.1 Market Drivers 5.1.1 Increasing Government Initiatives to Reduce Air Pollution 5.1.2 Rising Demand for Minimizing Gas Emissions in Industrial Processes 5.2 Market Restraints 5.2.1 High Energy Requirement and High Cost Associated with Oxy Fuel Technology Solutions 5.3 Market Opportunities 5.3.1 Growing Demand for Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Among Developing Countries 5.4 Future Trends 5.4.1 Air Pollution Awareness Programs in Developed and Developing Countries 5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market - Global Analysis 6.1 Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Global Overview 6.2 Market Positioning - Five Key Players
7. Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Analysis - By Offerings 7.1 Overview 7.2 Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Breakdown, by Offerings, 2020 and 2028 (%) 7.3 Solution 7.3.1 Overview 7.3.2 Solution Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2028 (US$ Mn) 7.4 Services 7.4.1 Overview 7.4.2 Services Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2028 (US$ Mn)
8. Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Analysis - By End-Use Industry 8.1 Overview 8.2 Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Breakdown, By End-User Industry, 2020 & 2028 (%) 8.3 Oil and Gas 8.3.1 Overview 8.3.2 Oil and Gas Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2028 (US$ Mn) 8.4 Power Generation 8.4.1 Overview 8.4.2 Power Generation Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2028 (US$ Mn) 8.5 Manufacturing 8.5.1 Overview 8.5.2 Manufacturing Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2028 (US$ Mn) 8.6 Metal and Mining 8.6.1 Overview 8.6.2 Metal and Mining Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2028 (US$ Mn) 8.7 Others 8.7.1 Overview 8.7.2 Others Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2028 (US$ Mn)
9. Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market - Geographic Analysis 9.1 Overview 9.2 North America Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2028 9.3 Europe Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Revenue and Forecast To 2028 9.4 APAC Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2028 9.5 MEA Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2028 9.6 South America Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market Revenue and Forecast To 2028
10. Impact of COVID 10.1 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Oxy Fuel Combustion Technology Market in Key Regions 10.1.1 North America: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.1.2 Europe: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.1.3 Asia-Pacific: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.1.4 Middle East and Africa: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.1.5 South America: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
11. Industry Landscape 11.1 Overview 11.2 Market Initiative 11.3 Merger and Acquisition
12. Company Profiles 12.1 AIR LIQUIDE SA 12.1.1 Key Facts 12.1.2 Business Description 12.1.3 Products and Services 12.1.4 Financial Overview 12.1.5 SWOT Analysis 12.1.6 Key Developments 12.2 ENCON THERMAL ENGINEERS PVT. LTD 12.2.1 Key Facts 12.2.2 Business Description 12.2.3 Products and Services 12.2.4 Financial Overview 12.2.5 SWOT Analysis 12.2.6 Key Developments 12.3 General Electric Company 12.3.1 Key Facts 12.3.2 Business Description 12.3.3 Products and Services 12.3.4 Financial Overview 12.3.5 SWOT Analysis 12.3.6 Key Developments 12.4 Hitachi, Ltd. 12.4.1 Key Facts 12.4.2 Business Description 12.4.3 Products and Services 12.4.4 Financial Overview 12.4.5 SWOT Analysis 12.4.6 Key Developments 12.5 JUPITER OXYGEN CORPORATION 12.5.1 Key Facts 12.5.2 Business Description 12.5.3 Products and Services 12.5.4 Financial Overview 12.5.5 SWOT Analysis 12.5.6 Key Developments 12.6 LINDE 12.6.1 Key Facts 12.6.2 Business Description 12.6.3 Products and Services 12.6.4 Financial Overview 12.6.5 SWOT Analysis 12.6.6 Key Developments 12.7 HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG 12.7.1 Key Facts 12.7.2 Business Description 12.7.3 Products and Services 12.7.4 Financial Overview 12.7.5 SWOT Analysis 12.7.6 Key Developments 12.8 AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS, INC 12.8.1 Key Facts 12.8.2 Business Description 12.8.3 Products and Services 12.8.4 Financial Overview 12.8.5 SWOT Analysis 12.8.6 Key Developments 12.9 ESA S.P.A. 12.9.1 Key Facts 12.9.2 Business Description 12.9.3 Products and Services 12.9.4 Financial Overview 12.9.5 SWOT Analysis 12.9.6 Key Developments 12.10 FALORNI GIANFRANCO S.R.L 12.10.1 Key Facts 12.10.2 Business Description 12.10.3 Products and Services 12.10.4 Financial Overview 12.10.5 SWOT Analysis 12.10.6 Key Developments
13. Appendix 13.1 About the Publisher 13.2 Word Index