DUBLIN, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Safety Service Market Research Report by Component (Service and Software), by End-use Industry (Chemical, Oil and Gas, and Petrochemical), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Safety Service Market size was estimated at USD 2,592.12 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,872.31 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 11.14% to reach USD 4,887.27 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Safety Service to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the Safety Service Market was examined across Service and Software.
- Based on End-use Industry, the Safety Service Market was examined across Chemical, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Transportation of Hazardous Materials, Utilities, and Wastewater.
- Based on Geography, the Safety Service Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Safety Service Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Safety Service Market, including Cority Software Inc., CSA Group, CSA Group Testing & Certification Inc., Enablon S.A, Enhesa, EtQ Inc., Gensuite LLC, HSE INTEGRATED, Hygiene Technologies International Inc, Hygiene Technologies International Inc., Intelex Technologies Inc., Jaama Ltd, Jaama Ltd., ProcessMAP Corporation, Trinity Consultants Inc., Trinity Consultants, Inc., UL, LLC, VelocityEHS, Verisk 3E, and WorkCare Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Safety Service Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Safety Service Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Safety Service Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Safety Service Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Safety Service Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Safety Service Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Safety Service Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Rising trend of workplace safety and integration of safety services with business operations
22.214.171.124. Increasing investments in advanced technologies and increasing the number of mergers & acquisitions
126.96.36.199. Surge in the number of governmental policies and procedures for manpower safety in manufacturing plants
188.8.131.52. High implementation costs
184.108.40.206. Rising advancements in analytics technology, big data, and cloud related software for safety purpose
220.127.116.11. Increasing need for safety in construction, automotive industrial and manufacturing plants
18.104.22.168. Inclusion of safety norms in organizational culture and meetings expectations of a multi-generation workforce
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Safety Service Market, by Component
7. Safety Service Market, by End-use Industry
7.3. Oil and Gas
7.6. Transportation of Hazardous Materials
8. Americas Safety Service Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Safety Service Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Safety Service Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Cority Software Inc.
12.2. CSA Group
12.3. CSA Group Testing & Certification Inc.
12.4. Enablon S.A
12.6. EtQ Inc.
12.7. Gensuite LLC
12.8. HSE INTEGRATED
12.9. Hygiene Technologies International Inc
12.10. Intelex Technologies Inc.
12.11. Jaama Ltd
12.12. ProcessMAP Corporation
12.13. Trinity Consultants Inc.
12.14. UL, LLC
12.16. Verisk 3E
12.17. WorkCare Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/luumsy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets