THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- WowWe Inc. continues to expand its lead in the video communications marketplace with the release today of its fully operational video email and conferencing platform.
The release ends the beta stage for WowWe, which launched less than a year ago. In conjunction with the release, WowWe has expanded its global content delivery network (CDN), with new servers in the U.S., United Kingdom and Australia.
The revamped WowWe platform adds many new features, including the ability to send a video email to up to 1,000 contacts with a single click.
Other new and existing WowWe features include:
- State-of-the-art, easy-to-use video email
- Video conferencing with up to 100 participants in one meeting
- Desktop sharing, white boards, text chat and professional-quality audio/video players
- Unlimited contact manager
- Unlimited video storage
- Drag and drop uploads to the most popular social media sites
- Real time reporting to gauge the effectiveness of your messages
- More than 300 ready-to-use video email templates
- A custom template builder and uni-code text for non-English characters
WowWe has kept the price of their product to just $20 a month, a mind-bogglingly low five cent increase over the beta product. That makes WowWe the clear value leader in the exploding market for video email and conferencing.
"WowWe has always had what is takes to maintain longevity in the marketplace," says CEO Bill Starkey. "We continue to develop and offer intuitive products at the best value. Product acceptance and market share is impressive with over 600,000 users in the month of September. WowWe's current momentum continues to accelerate and is destined to become a recognized brand worldwide."
SOURCE WowWe Inc.