OAKLAND, Calif., April 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Xantrion Inc. is proud to announce that it has been named to After Nines Inc.'s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research for the second consecutive year (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100). The annual list and research identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, government, financial services, manufacturing, legal, not-for-profit and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E's Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E's vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year's research revealed several key MSP market trends. Among the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2020:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) for 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with aggressive merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
Xantrion, Inc. was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the financial services sector. "It's an honor to appear on ChannelE2E's Top 100 Vertical Market MSP list for the second time," said Anne Bisagno, President of Xantrion. "I attribute our inclusion to the turnkey, cybersecurity program, we developed specifically for our finance clients."
"After Nines Inc. congratulates Xantrion, Inc. on this year's honor," said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. "Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy."
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
Experts in cybersecurity and technical support, Xantrion provides outsourced IT services for midsized companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. Its team of IT experts brings impeccable technical and business skills to every assignment. Featuring an award-winning strategic approach, SOC2 Type II certified security practices, 24/7 help desk, fixed fees, and a 99.9% uptime record, Xantrion is a proven partner for managed IT and security services.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, [email protected]
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, [email protected]
SOURCE Xantrion Inc.