WASHINGTON, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ --
What: This media briefing will include an evaluation of the XBRL submissions to the SEC, data quality issues, an update on pilot programs for corporate actions and highlights from the conference.
- Public company reporting in XBRL – challenges for the registrant, steps they should take
- Data quality review of XBRL financial statement submissions made to date – errors, inconsistencies
- Latest news on the corporate actions initiative – Citi pilot program on ADR dividend announcements
- Programs to build momentum behind XBRL adoption in the U.S.
- Highlights and news from the XBRL US National Conference
When: 12:15 to 12:45 PM ET, November 9, 2010
Where: Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, Room 110B
Who: Speakers are senior-level experts in the XBRL, financial reporting and securities arenas, including:
- Paul Penler, Executive Director, Ernst & Young
- Alan Smith, Chief Operating Officer, Citi Securities and Fund Services
- Mark Bolgiano, President and CEO, XBRL US
- Campbell Pryde, Chief Standards Officer, XBRL US
To get a complimentary media pass, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the conference, visit http://conference.xbrl.us.
Please note that other conference speakers may be available for interviews during the conference. Contact Michelle.email@example.com, (917) 747-1714 to arrange for interviews in advance.
Major sponsors of the conference include Gold Sponsor Ernst & Young and Silver Sponsors AICPA, SWIFT, Fujitsu and Deloitte.
SOURCE XBRL US