SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) and over 30 Alliance Program Members will showcase Zynq® All Programmable SoCs at Embedded World 2015. Through a series of presentations and demonstrations, Xilinx will feature solutions for smarter automotive, industrial, and vision-based applications. Visit the Xilinx Stand 1-209 at Embedded World, February 24-26, at the Nuremberg Exhibition Hall in Nuremberg, Germany.
Xilinx Conference Presentations
- Obtaining Application Processor Performance with Embedded SoCs via Accelerators
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Conference Center East Entrance
- De-Mystifying Accelerated Smart Vision Systems with All Programmable SoCs
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 4:00 – 4:30 p.m., Conference Center East Entrance
- Smarter Control in Industrial Applications with Programmable SoCs
- Thursday, February 26, 2015, 4:00 – 4:30 p.m., Conference Center East Entrance
Xilinx Stand Demonstrations
Smarter Vision Applications
- Multi-camera Surround View Auto Calibration with Synchronous Recording - This demonstration highlights the Zynq All Programmable SoC's performance in Multi-Camera Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) by combining multiple parallel video processing pipelines with automated stitching calibration (logiOWL) of surround view display modes and synchronous recording of up to six video streams with metadata (logiRecorder) provided by Xylon, a Xilinx Alliance Premier Member.
- Real Time Semi-Global Matching Stereo Vision - This demonstration presents a real-time Semi-Global Matching (SGM) Stereo vision processing algorithm implemented on a Zynq 7045 All Programmable SoC-based module/development platform provided by Supercomputing Systems Ltd, a Xilinx Alliance Certified Member.
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping for Automotive – This demonstration presents a key algorithm for self-parking cars and other automotive applications from Metaio, a Xilinx Alliance Member.
- Embedded Computer Vision for Intelligent Stations – This demonstration showcases high image processing speed and safe recognition of inspected objects by combining the programmable logic in the Zynq All Programmable SoC with Visual Applets from Silicon Software, a Xilinx Alliance Member.
- Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC MoMath Robot Swarm – This interactive robot swarm demonstrates a precision-positioning system that is based on high resolution fiducial patterns that are running on a Zynq All Programmable SoC based mobile platform from provided by Knowledge Resources GmbH, a Xilinx Alliance Member and Three Byte Intermedia.
Industry 4.0 Applications
- Small Form-Factor, Low EMI, Multi-level Inverter- This demonstration showcases a Zynq-7010 All Programmable SoC based three level TNPC implementation with low THD (distortion), high ratio power/volume, three level modulation with very low EMI, low switching loss, and ultra-fast control loops from QDESYS, a Xilinx Alliance Member.
- High Availability Gigabit Ethernet for Industrial Automation – This demonstration displays reliable and fault-tolerant Ethernet communications with precision timing for energy market applications, implementing the Seamless Redundancy Protocol and Parallel Redundancy Protocol in the Zynq All Programmable SoC with SOC-e, a Xilinx Alliance Member.
- Anybus IP for Industrial Ethernet – This demonstration provides a new platform for Industrial Ethernet by integrating the Anybus CompactCom 40 Series with the Zynq All Programmable SoC IP cores from HMS, a Xilinx Alliance Member.
All Programmable Demonstrations
- Vivado High Level Synthesis (HLS) Software Design Flow - This demonstration showcases how the Vivado® High Level Synthesis (HLS) design flow of a second order IIR filter (biquad) is used to remove Notch frequencies.
- Zynq All Programmable SoC Power and Performance - This demonstration provides new 1LI speed grade parts that provide static power savings of up to 50% and lower total power with no performance degradation.
- Zynq All Programmable SoC Reference Designs – This demonstration displays how developers can leverage Xilinx reference designs to reduce their design efforts and accelerate their time to market.
- Zynq All Programmable SoC Embedded Software Development Tools – This demonstration presents the advanced new features and comprehensive design methodology of the Xilinx Software Development Kit (SDK), Vivado HLS, IP Integrator, and PetaLinux that enables accelerated and predictable design cycles.
Xilinx Showcase by Alliance Program Members throughout the Show Floor
This year, over 30 Xilinx Alliance Program members comprised of IP providers, EDA vendors, embedded software providers, system integrators, and hardware suppliers will showcase Xilinx-based technology including:
Alliance Program Premier Members
- Topic Embedded Products – Hall 1/1-136
- Xylon – Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
Alliance Program Certified Members
- Enclustra GmbH – Hall 4A/4A-121 & Hall 1/1-101
- iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd – Hall 2/2-451
- Super Computing Systems AG - Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
- Trenz Electronic GmbH – Hall 1/1-208
Alliance Program Members
- af inventions GmbH – Hall 4A/4A-139
- Analog Devices Inc. – Hall 5/5-328
- Cadence – Hall 4/4-116
- CAST Inc. – Hall 2/2-501
- DAVE Embedded Systems – Hall 4/4-481
- Dexcel Electronics Designs Pvt Ltd – Hall 2/2-202
- eSOL Co., Ltd. – Hall 4/4-157
- Express Logic, Inc. – Hall 4/4-207
- HMS Industrial Networks - Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
- Knowledge Resources GmbH - Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
- Lauterbach – Hall 4/4-210
- Mathworks – Hall 4/4-110
- Mentor Graphics – Hall 4/4-422
- Metaio - Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
- Missing Link Electronics – Hall 4/4-550
- National Instruments – Hall 4/4-460
- NetModule – Hall 5/5-249
- Port GmbH – Hall 1/1-638
- Qdesys - Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
- SILICA / Avnet EMG GmbH – Hall 1/1-340
- Silicon Software - Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
- SYSGO AG – Hall 4/4-170
- System-on-Chip Engineering S.L. - Xilinx Booth, Hall 1/1-209
- VadaTech – Hall 2/2-519
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.
© Copyright 2015 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. ARM is a registered trademark of ARM in the EU and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.