BEIJING, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) today announced the company has been recognized for corporate and product excellence in the Asia Pacific region throughout the second half of fiscal year 2011, earning 12 industry awards from October 2010 to March 2011.
In addition to being named one of the top ten most popular semiconductor brands in China 2010 by China Electronic News, 2010 Best Global Supplier by ZTE and 2010 ACE Awards Executive Award finalist by EE Times China, the company's entire product portfolio was honored for excellence, including Spartan®-6, Virtex®-6, Virtex-7, Zynq™-7000 Embedded Processing Platform, and ISE® Design Suite.
- Top 10 Most Popular Semiconductor Brands in China 2010, China Electronic News
- ZTE, 2010 Best Global Supplier
- Executive of the Year Award Finalist, Fai Yeung, 2010 ACE Awards, EE Times China
- Annual Editor's Choice – Virtex-6 HXT, China Communication Weekly, 2010
- Annual Best FPGA – Virtex-7 HXT, 21ic, 2010
- Innovation of the Year, Leading Product – Virtex-6, EDN China, 2010
- Innovation of the Year, Leading Product – ISE Design Suite, EDN China, 2010
- Innovation of the Year, Best Product – Embedded Processing Platform (Zynq EPP), EDN China, 2010
- ACE Awards, Best Product Finalist – Embedded Processing Platform (Zynq EPP), EE Times, 2010
- Best Product Award – Virtex-6 & Spartan-6, EP&C, 2010
- Embedded System Editor's Choice Award, Best FPGA Platform – Virtex-6, EEPW, 2010
- Best Product Award – Virtex-6 FPGA, Application of Electronic Technology, 2010
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of programmable platforms. For more information, visit: http://www.xilinx.com/.
Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Xilinx Asia Pacific
(86) 10-6268-2899 ext. 806
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.