HOUSTON, March 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, XtraLight LED Lighting Solutions announced the release of the Slim Architectural Strip (SAS), a fresh take on architectural lighting. Designed with the architectural specifier in mind, the SAS packages style and performance into their smallest linear profile luminaire yet.
"The Slim Architectural Strip is a high performing, prime alternative to similar fixtures from conglomerate manufacturers in the market," says Jerry Caroom, CEO at XtraLight. "Not only is it backed by our 10-year warranty, it's manufactured here in the United States."
XtraLight's new Slim Architectural Strip luminaire is a specification grade LED strip that's ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail, educational buildings, and hospitality spaces. With expanded optical and finish options, the SAS can be customized to fit any existing architecture.
- Small profile body (2.6" high) with no visible hardware or mounting holes.
- Energy-efficient LED continuous row or individual with efficiency of up to 135 lm/w.
- Models ranging from 1,500L (9 Watts) to 14,000L (106 Watts).
- Operating temperature: 35°C (95°F) Max
- Housing is 22-gauge CRS available in 2, 4, or 8 ft. models.
- Expanded options of lenses, lens inserts, and color finishes.
- Best in class LEDs with 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Emergency battery back-up and energy-saving occupancy sensors are available, factory installed.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
Pricing & Availability
For pricing and product availability please contact customer service at 1-800-678-6960 or email email@example.com
For additional product specifications please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/products/sas-led/.
About XtraLight LED Lighting Solutions
For over 30 years, XtraLight has invented, patented, and manufactured a wide range of industrial and commercial LED lighting products. XtraLight is the most responsive lighting manufacturer in the market and is the prime alternate for outdoor and indoor LED lighting fixtures. All products are made to order with a standard lead time of 7-15 business days and are backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty.
For more information, please visit www.xtralight.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xtralight-announces-new-slim-architectural-strip-led-luminaire-300617861.html
SOURCE XtraLight LED Lighting Solutions