ATLANTA, April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Don't worry! Time hasn't run out for you to register to attend the 2011 PRSA-GA Annual Conference.
Register by this Friday at 5 p.m. and save $10 on fees. Make sure you take advantage of one of the most affordable and valuable communications conference in the country. Register for the 2011 PRSA-GA Annual Conference by April 29, 5 p.m., and it's only $125 for members and $175 for non-members.
You have no excuses not to be here! It's affordable and simply one of the best professional development opportunities this year.
Conference Highlights include:
- An Opening Session led by David Grossman, APR, Fellow PRSA, acclaimed author of You Can't NOT Communicate and award-winning leadership communications expert
- 9 Break-out Sessions that will be of interest to all industries and all levels of experience and help you refresh your skills or learn new best practices
- Luncheon Keynote on the State of the Public Relations Industry by Chair & CEO Rosanna Fiske, APR, Public Relations Society of America
- A Closing Session featuring a magazine media panel with editors from Delta Air Line's Sky Magazine, Georgia Trend, People Magazine and Southern Living
Click here to see the conference's complete program line-up.
- Regular rate: through April 29, 5 p.m.: $125 members, $175 non-members
- Final deadline rate: after April 29, 5 p.m.-May 2: $135 non-members, $185 non-members
Location: Georgia Tech Conference Center, 250 14th Street, Atlanta, GA 30318
Registration for the 2011 PRSA-GA Annual Conference is but a click away. Yes, amazing and affordable professional development is literally at your fingertips.
(Note: The Conference keynote luncheon presentation is the May luncheon and is included in Conference registration.)
Contact: Denise Grant of PRSA-GA, www.prsageorgia.org or 770-440-6369