SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global yoga clothing market size is expected to reach USD 47.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. Shifting inclination towards comfortable and stylish clothing among fitness enthusiasts at the global level is expected to remain a favorable factor for the industry growth. Additionally, increase in stress levels among the millennial population due to hectic workstyle has paved the way for practicing various fitness exercises including yoga on a daily basis. Yoga clothes are considered comfortable for stretching and have the ability to absorb sweat during vigorous physical activity.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The women application segment generated a revenue of USD 20.7 billion in 2018. The children segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2025 due to high participation by children in yoga classes to maintain physical and mental health
- The offline channel generated a revenue of USD 24.7 billion in 2018. The online channel is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 6.9% from 2019 to 2025 due to growing popularity of e-commerce channel as a purchasing medium among the millennials
- Asia Pacific dominated the yoga clothing market in 2018 with a revenue of USD 11.9 billion in 2018.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Yoga Clothing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Men, Women, Children), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/yoga-clothing-market
The children application segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2025. It has been observed that parents are encouraging their children to join yoga classes as it can be beneficial for their mental and physical health. The health experts recommend that yoga can increase concentration level, along with improving mental health, among children.
The offline channel generated a revenue of USD 24.7 billion in 2018. Majority of the consumers prefer to purchase their yoga clothing after giving it a try on the supermarket or specialty cloth stores. Moreover, these stores keep products and sizes of different brands. Some of the offline stores also provide customized offerings to their buyers in order to keep their products' visibility high in the clothing products market.
Asia Pacific led the yoga clothing market and generated a revenue of USD 11.9 billion in 2018. Consumers are expected to increase spending on various fitness activities due to expansion in the middle-class working age groups in developing countries including China, India, and Bangladesh. Additionally, the governments of various countries including China, Japan, and India have been framing favorable policies, which are aimed at promoting the fitness activities from school to the professional level. This inclination towards health and fitness among the consumers and governments is expected to promote the yoga participation and thus, in turn, will fuel the market demand for clothing products over the next few years.
Some of the key players operating in this market are Lululemon athletica, Green Apple Active, Alo Yoga, Be present, Hosa Yoga, Athleta, Inner Waves, Lily Lotus, Mika Yoga Wear, and Shining Shatki. Various manufacturers are taking efforts on new product launches, along with collaborating with the distributors, to expand their brand reach over the next few years.
Grand View Research has segmented the global yoga clothing market on the basis of application, distribution channel, and region:
- Yoga Clothing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Yoga Clothing Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Yoga Clothing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- False Eyelashes Market – Increasing demand for customized and unique looks when it comes to makeup will have a strong influence on market growth.
- Treadmill Ergometer Market – Rising popularity of electric gym equipment pertaining to increased adoption of sports and fitness activities is anticipated to drive the growth. Increasing demand for real-time tracking of fitness and athletic performance for evaluating health metrics is expected to further fuel the product demand as these equipment provide personalized feedback.
- Sailing Jackets Market – Rising participation in small sailboat racing, yacht racing, yacht cruising, power boating, motor boating or cruising and other such activities is expected to further fuel the demand for sailing jackets.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.