TRUMBULL, Conn., March 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Two years ago, Yoga Lily Studio opened its doors offering yoga, barre and aerial fitness to the Trumbull community. Since then, they've expanded their class offerings, opened a second location, and partnered with local organizations and business owners to build an empowered community.
To kick off their second anniversary, they'll be celebrating with events that are open to the public at both their Trumbull and Shelton locations. On Saturday, 4/6 through Monday, 4/8 you can enjoy the following...
- Saturday, 4/6: Join them for complimentary morning mat classes, get membership discounts and a free evening workshop!
- Complimentary Triple HIIT, Women's Serenity and Studio Flow classes available
- Intro to Astrology Workshop - Yoga Lily hosts For the Love of Saturn's Intro to Astrology Workshop. Receive a fun and informative reading of your astrological map and let it give you a deeper understanding of yourself. Registration is required and attendees must bring their exact time of birth.
- Sunday, 4/7: Try Aerial Yoga with $10 per class 'drop-in' pricing, today only!
- Beginner Aerial at 10:30AM in Shelton
- Aerial Level Up at 12:00PM in Shelton
- Aerial Studio Flow at 2:30PM in Trumbull
- Please note: Their Anniversary Aerial classes are offered on a first come, first served basis due to limited hammocks so pre-register at email@example.com and arrive 15 minutes prior to start time. Learn more about aerial yoga, get class descriptions, and FAQs here.
- Monday, 4/8: Bring a friend day, and receive a complimentary class as their gift to you!
- Power Vinyasa at 9:30AM in Trumbull
- Women's Serenity at 5:45PM in Trumbull
- Aerial Fly Up (advanced) at 6PM in Shelton
- Gentle Sunset at 6:30PM in Trumbull
"Yoga has always had a special meaning in my life. Celebrating this milestone with our students, teachers and studio friends means so much to me. I hope to share our positive and healing energy, gifts and gratitude with everyone who walks through our doors this week and beyond," says Kelly Paige, owner of Yoga Lily Studio.
For more details on their anniversary events, mission or locations please visit: https://www.yogalilystudio.com.
SOURCE Yoga Lily Studio