NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by Youth, I.N.C.:
WHAT: Youth, I.N.C.'s 4th Annual Innovators Breakfast
Featuring an expert panel discussion around innovative education and entrepreneurship, challenges faced by NYC public schools, programs having the best results, and what all of us can do to positively impact outcomes for NYC Kids.
Presenting awards to two youth-serving organizations (MOUSE and Hour Children) and one corporate partner (Canaccord Genuity) making amazing commitments to NYC youth.
Joel Klein, CEO, Amplify; Former Chancellor of New York City Schools
Amy Kadomatsu, Co-Founder & President, ROKO Labs
Moderated by Jonathan Grayer, Chairman & CEO, Weld North; Former Chairman & CEO, Kaplan, Inc.
Available for Interviews upon Request:
- Joel Klein, CEO, Amplify; Former Chancellor of New York City Schools
- John Waldron, Co-Head of the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs & Co-Chair of the Youth, I.N.C. Board
- Rick Schifter, Partner, TPG Capital & Co-Chair of the Youth, I.N.C. Board
- Jonathan Grayer, Chairman & CEO, Weld North; Former Chairman & CEO, Kaplan, Inc.
- Amy Kadomatsu, Co-Founder & President, ROKO Labs
WHEN: Wednesday, January 28th from 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM ET
WHERE: The Wells Fargo Learning Center
150 East 42nd Street, New York, (between Lexington and Third Avenues)
CONTACT: If you would like to register to attend the event or schedule an interview, please contact Courtney Rule with Hill + Knowlton Strategies at 212-885-0490 / [email protected]
SOURCE Youth, I.N.C.