BENSALEM, Pa., Dec. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The days of relying on expensive, bottled water for purity and good taste have passed; ZeroWater's Tumbler is the convenient, affordable option ideal for health-minded individuals. MSRP $14.99 at select North American Retailers.
Adding to its line of award winning water filtration systems, ZeroWater has introduced the ZeroWater Tumbler that employs the same patented 5-stage filter technology and revolutionary ion-exchange system that made its pitchers and dispensers a favorite among consumers.
"This Tumbler provides the portable answer for those who demand both convenience and superior water quality day in and day out," says Doug Kellum, CEO of ZeroWater.
- BPA-free, leak-resistant bottle provides 000 dissolved solids anywhere potable water is available
- Ergonomic design that fits easily into cup holders and gym/active/sports bags
- Next-generation five stage filter with color change indication makes it easy to know when to change the filter
- Independent studies have shown it to be the only filter to remove 100% of aluminum
- Good Housekeeping found ZeroWater to remove the highest percentage of the most common tap water contaminants, earning their products a Good Housekeeping top rating.
- ZeroWater is the only water filtration system to receive NSF endorsement for its reduction capabilities in chromium-6 and lead. The Water Quality Association has recognized ZeroWater for its accomplishments in delivering pure water.
ZeroWater's product line includes pitchers ranging from 6- to 23 cup capacity including the category's first gravity-fed portable Tumbler. All of ZeroWater products employ the patented 5-stage Ion-Exchange filter which guarantees to remove virtually all dissolved solids from tap water. ZeroWater is the only filtered water that meets the Food and Drug Administration's requirements for Total Dissolved Solids in purified bottled water. www.zerowater.com
About Zero Technologies, LLC: Zero Technologies, LLC has developed the ZeroWater Filtration System with the mission of delivering the best filtration possible through its patented 5-stage ion exchange filter which removes virtually all total dissolved solids. ZeroWater is the only gravity-fed filtration system to match the TDS levels found in Purified Bottled Water. The breakthrough ZeroWater filter has received certifications by NSF International and the Water Quality Association for the removal of copper, iron, zinc, aluminum, lead, chromium, mercury, chlorine and hydrogen sulfide. Good Housekeeping Research Institute findings revealed that ZeroWater filters remove more pharmaceuticals and chemicals than Brita and PUR.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zerowater-introduces-first-gravity-fed-tumbler-for-people-on-the-go-300003896.html
SOURCE Zero Technologies, LLC