LAS VEGAS, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- zNitro (znitro.com), a Clear Protector company, announced the launch of an exclusive lineup of Nitro accessories for consumer electronics at CTIA 2013. zNitro will be displaying their impressive collection of stylish and durable accessories at Booth 7163 in the Sands Exposition and Convention Center during this Las Vegas event scheduled for May 21-23, 2013.
The zNitro lineup includes:
- Nitro Glass: Now with an oleophobic and hydrophobic coating, these Hammer Tested and tempered glass next generation screen protectors shield phones and tablets from everyday damage. The new and innovative coating resists fingerprints and smudges while providing the same crisp, clear screen that is visible on an unprotected device. Nitro Glass has a hardness rating of 8H out of 10H ensuring that a device will be protected no matter the drop or potential damage.
- Nitro Charge: Listen to and charge devices while still enjoying the excellent quality and value of zNitro products. Each Nitro Charge kit comes with a USB wall and car charger, Apple® 9 pin, Apple® 30 pin, Micro USB and 3.5 mm headphones so the consumer on the go can get the most out of their devices.
- Nitro Retract: Unlike any iPad® case ever seen before! With a patent pending retractable shoulder strap, these stylish cases protect the Apple® iPad® from damage, dust and dirt. The shoulder strap is strong, durable and tangle resistant which gives the user the ability to wear the case over the shoulder or across the body. This unique case demonstrates the ability to transform into an easel position for the easy viewing of devices. Nitro Retract is available in Onyx, Rustic, Claret, Grenadine, Bubblegum and Slate Green.
- Nitro Shield: The most advanced film protector available! Nitro Shield is designed to be exceptionally smooth so that finger drag and screen distortion are eliminated. At just 2 millimeters thick, 1/3 of the national standard, this protector looks and feels just like glass. The high quality of their material eliminates any possibility of the "orange peel" effect.
- Nitro Carbon: The new style of scratch proofing! Nitro Carbon protects electronics with a light reflecting texture that has the look and feel of carbon fiber. Support a favorite team or show school spirit with the selection of 10 different colors that zNitro provides for the consumer. Each Nitro Carbon is custom designed and, if it is ever removed, there will never be any sticky residue.
- Nitro Accessories: zNitro provides the consumer with a wide array of high-quality cases and bumpers designed for today's most popular cell phones and tablets. They provide cases and bumpers in a large selection of colors which makes it easy to mix and match with other exceptional zNitro products to create a pleasing color scheme.
Each product builds upon the notable reputation of zNitro, who continues to provide value, quality and high-end products to the consumer.
Z2, the fighting robot, is back by popular demand and will make an appearance at CTIA 2013. He provides entertainment to watchers by performing kicks and dropping elbows onto a device that is protected with zNitro products. Watchers will observe that through all of Z2's extravagant MMA inspired movements the device will remain unbroken and unscratched. Due to the quality of their products, and real time testing by Z2, zNitro is a simple choice for those who wish to protect the devices that are so essential to their lives. Consumers and industry professionals alike can marvel at Z2 while learning more about zNitro's complete line of electronic device accessories.
zNitro is based out of Sandy, Utah. Formerly known as Clear Protector, they have remained a leader in quality and innovation as well as a source for electronic device protection since 2007. Operating out of a high tech facility with a team of professionals, zNitro provides a range of solutions for the consumer looking to protect and enhance their electronic devices.