NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Zontivity (Acute Coronary Syndrome) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, "Zontivity (Acute Coronary Syndrome) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023". The current ACS market - primarily comprised of antithrombotics, antihypertensives, and statins - is flush with well-established standard-of-care therapies, many of which are generic. Therefore, the pipeline therapies that show the most promise exploit novel mechanisms of action and target orphan biochemical pathways. The ACS market will be driven by an aging population with a preponderance of lifestyle-based diseases, such as obesity, and the growing prevalence of metabolic disorders such as diabetes. The expansion of biologics into the ACS mainstream during the ten year forecast period is expected to significantly and fundamentally alter the ACS market, both medically and financially.
Under normal circumstances, thrombin proteolytically processes the platelet surface receptor protein PAR1, which initiates a strong platelet-activating, pro-thrombotic, signal transduction pathway. Zontivity locks the PAR1 receptor into a conformation that prevents thrombin recognition, thereby halting platelet activation and thrombosis at this key step. Of the several receptor-mediated platelet activation pathways, the PAR1 route results in a particularly strong platelet activation response.
- Overview of ACS, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Aricept including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Aricept for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for ACS
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Aricept performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Aricept from 2013-2023 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02370543-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001