PRAGUE, Czech Republic and FRANKLIN, Tennessee, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ZOOM International announces the launch of ZOOM Performance Analytics, a cloud-based reporting and analytics to increase agent performance, improve efficiency and build customer loyalty. The solution connects out-of-the-box with dozens of internal and external data sources and consolidates the information into fully customizable dashboards and metrics, greatly helping informed decision-making.
"When speaking with customers, all over the world, we hear that most of them share a very common challenge: they spend an awful lot of time manually compiling information from multiple sources in order to make data-driven decisions. We are tearing down the walls that separate customers' data silos so they can get a unified view of exactly what is happening in their contact center," said Simon Vostry, CEO & Founder at ZOOM.
ZOOM Performance Analytics is the latest addition to ZOOM's software tools to help contact centers address service and compliance challenges, and create excellent customer experiences.
"Contact centers today are awash with data but too often are starved for actionable information. Data sources continue to multiply, especially with the advent of social media," says Dick Bucci, chief analyst at Pelorus Associates. "ZOOM's new cloud-based Performance Analytics combines the best of traditional performance management with advanced data and speech analytics."
ZOOM Performance Analytics offers powerful and secure analytics. In addition to creating personalized and automated reports, users can:
- Visualize data on desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Drill down to study specific issues and opportunities.
- Create and share dashboards and reports in minutes, without IT assistance.
- Start with over 50 prebuilt dashboards, 100+ KPIs and 300+ reports that immediately populate with data extracted from your ACD, IVR, CRM, HR system, ERP, Quality Management, Speech Analytics and WFM.
- Track contact center performance data.
- Get up and running within days with no upfront hardware, software or storage costs.
- Experience new, carefully crafted dashboards for various business issues every two weeks.
ZOOM will be demonstrating ZOOM Performance Analytics on Wednesday, February 17th at 1pm CST – register for the webinar.
About ZOOM International
From interaction recording to business intelligence, ZOOM helps contact centers and back offices to address compliance and service challenges, and to create excellent customer experiences.
Learn more at http://www.zoomint.com
Kveta Vostra, Director of Communication
Phone: +1 415 335 9904
SOURCE Zoom International