DUBLIN, May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Wireless Charging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wireless charging market is exhibiting robust growth and reached a value of US$ 6.9 Billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 24.6% during 2011-2018.
Wireless charging refers to the process of electrically charging battery-powered equipment or devices without physically connected cables. It works on the principle of inductive power transfer or magnetic resonance in which an electric current is passed between two objects through the use of coils so as to induce an electromagnetic field. It provides a safe, convenient and reliable way to charge and power numerous electrical devices at homes and workplaces.
The various benefits associated with wireless charging, such as ease of handling and mobility, protection from electric shocks, flexibility, etc., are contributing to the growth of the global wireless charging market. Further, the rising proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) is boosting the demand for wireless charging as it is a convenient method to power an IoT network. Moreover, integration of wireless charging solutions in automobiles and the increasing applications of wireless charging in the healthcare segment represent some of the other factors that are driving the market.
- Based on the technology, inductive technology represents the largest segment. Other technology segments include resonant charging, radio frequency based charging and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into consumer electronics, industrial, healthcare, automotive, defence and others. Consumer electronics currently accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the transmission range, the market has been segmented as short range, medium range and long range wireless chargers.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global wireless charging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global wireless charging market?
- What are the key application segments in the global wireless charging market?
- What are the transmission ranges in the global wireless charging market?
- What are the key technologies used in the global wireless charging market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global wireless charging market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global wireless charging market?
- What is the structure of the global wireless charging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global wireless charging market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Wireless Charging Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Price Analysis
5.4 Market Breakup by Technology
5.5 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Technology
6.1 Inductive Charging
6.2 Resonant Charging
6.3 Radio Frequency Based Charging
7 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
7.1 Short Range
7.2 Medium Range
7.3 Long Range
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Consumer Electronics
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 Asia Pacific
9.2 North America
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Key Players
10.3 Profiles of Key Players
10.3.1 Convenient Power HK Limited
10.3.2 Energizer Holdings Inc.
10.3.3 Integrated Device Technology
10.3.4 Leggett & Platt Incorporated
10.3.5 Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd
10.3.6 Powermat Technologies Ltd.
10.3.7 Qualcomm Incorporated
10.3.8 Texas Instruments Incorporated
10.3.9 Witricity Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6l3cy2
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets