NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ALICE, info.aliceapp.com, announced that the Hotel Des Trois Couronnes, Vevey Switzerland, has adopted ALICE Suite - a SaaS solution that completely connects the guest to the hotel, and connects all service departments within a hotel.
ALICE Suite now drives guest engagement as well as back of the house efficiencies for dozens of hotels in Europe and North America thanks to the immediate benefits it provides hoteliers – helping them respond to guest requests more efficiently, generate ROI from ancillary services, build more positive guest reviews, and achieve cost savings at the same time.
Hotel Des Trois is the first European Leading Hotel of the World to utilize ALICE Suite, which it discovered at a seminar on technology innovation and the hotel industry at Leading's headquarters in Manhattan earlier this summer.
"We are happy to announce our partnership with ALICE, which brings a complete service platform for our guests, tailored to our property's specific needs," said Jay Gauer, General Manager at Hotel Des Trois Couronnes. "We appreciated the opportunity to learn more about the latest innovations at the Leading seminar in New York earlier this summer, and look forward to a long and productive relationship with ALICE as we deliver the best guest service possible using the most innovative solutions available."
Alex Shashou, ALICE's Co-Founder and President who addressed the group of Leading hoteliers, added, "We are thrilled to bring ALICE's comprehensive platform to this amazing hotel, to bring a hotel with little technology into the modern era of hotel operations - connecting all points within the hotel to simplify staff communication and make them more cost-effective. We appreciate the opportunity to work with Hotel Des Trois Corounnes, with Leading Hotels of the World, and look forward to even faster adoption of our solutions by distinctive properties throughout the world."
ALICE offers a multi-tiered suite of solutions for hotels:
- ALICE Suite – an end-to-end system that allows hotels to run on one platform, connecting guests with the hotel, and all service departments within the hotel to one another – fully incorporating all of the individual ALICE solutions listed below.
- ALICE Staff – a complete, easy to use request management software that connects front-desk, housekeeping, maintenance and F&B teams in real-time, providing quick and simple ticket management, monitoring for completion time, and real-time mobile app for service staff on the move.
- ALICE Concierge – a tool to keep the concierge team organized and to connect the concierge and the guest instantly and seamlessly, providing guests with instant responses to requests – and saving the concierge time and effort in meeting those requests.
- ALICE Guest – innovative guest facing Mobile, Web and SMS tools, integrated to allow a full range of guest communication and functionality, pre-arrival and on property - including ordering services, real-time chat, and upselling.
ALICE is available as a stand-alone solution, and is also fully integratable with PMS, POS, and all other third party management systems.
For more information, visit info.aliceapp.com.
ALICE, info.aliceapp.com, has created the first complete communication, cost savings and revenue generation operations platform for hotels, which enhances the guest experience and connects all points within the hotel to simplify guest service - and make it more cost-effective. ALICE SUITE, which brings together the ALICE Staff, ALICE Concierge and ALICE Guest products into a single platform, allows hotels to connect guests, staff and hotel operations teams quickly and easily, via an easy to use and integrate suite of Mobile, Web and SMS tools.
ALICE was founded in 2014, and received a $9.5million Series A investment in 2015. It is gaining rapid traction in its mission to help hotel operators and owners leverage innovative technology to create happier guests, and more efficient and effective operations teams. Its products are in place at dozens of branded and boutique hotels across the country.
Contact: Michael Frenkel, MFC PR
(212) 808-6559/[email protected]