NEW YORK, April 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Judy Diamond Associates, a division of ALM Intelligence, announces the release of Retirement Plan Prospector+, a premium upgrade for its industry-leading 401(k) tool Retirement Plan Prospector. With 7 new features, this upgrade provides advisors, DCIO organizations, and asset managers with the data to find qualified leads and tools to win business.
Retirement Plan Prospector+ analyzes over 800,000 retirement plans across more than 500 searchable data elements. Users can access over 10 years of plan history to identify trends and uncover opportunities that may otherwise go unnoticed.
To view the Retirement Plan Prospector + tool and receive a demo, visit: www.judydiamond.com/retirementplanprospectorplus
"Prospector+ is the culmination of four years of customer feedback," said Eric Ryles, Vice President of Customer Solutions at ALM Intelligence. "The new features Judy Diamond is rolling out will not only help advisors get their foot in the door, but will provide them with tools and analysis that can help demonstrate their value to plan sponsors."
New features of Retirement Plan Prospector+ include:
- A new dashboard to surface the most important data quickly
- Performance-based benchmarking, to see how a single plan compares to its peers
- Dynamic, pre-generated talking points that easily explain complex plan issues
- A new Plan Scoring system, to contextualize the performance of a plan against all other plans in its industry, state, or size group
- Professionally written marketing letters that pull information directly from plan documents into a powerful, personally tailored message
- Map-based results to quickly identify market penetration or to assist in territory planning
- Analysis and charts to quickly view thousands of plans at once
- An exportable bundle of graphics to provide visual impact and enhance any presentation
"ALM Intelligence is continuously investing, innovating, and enhancing in our business initiatives and products," said Andrew Neblett, President of ALM Intelligence. "Prospector was already the industry standard tool for detailed 401(k) prospecting and analysis. By adding these new features, it ensures that our clients will have access to evolving data which will allow them to do their jobs better and faster than ever before."
About ALM Intelligence
ALM Intelligence, a division of ALM Media LLC, supports legal, consulting, and benefits decision-makers seeking guidance on critical business challenges. Our proprietary market reports and analysis, rating guides, prospecting tools, surveys, and rankings, inform and empower business leaders to meet business challenges with confidence. Please visit www.alm.com/intelligence for more information.
SOURCE ALM Intelligence