SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global ambulatory surgical centers IT services market size is projected to reach USD 13.5 billion by 2027 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 22.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing need for integrated services that help in improving patient care in Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) is positively impacting the growth. Furthermore, the growing number of outpatient surgical procedures coupled with the rising need to curb the increasing healthcare expenditure in these settings is further bolstering revenue growth over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- EHR segment dominated the global market for ambulatory surgical centers IT services in 2019, owing to the increasing adoption EHR solutions in ambulatory centers
- The service segment dominated the market in 2019, owing to curb the growing operational costs
- The cloud-based segment dominated the market in 2019, owing to the growing demand for these solutions due to efficiency and affordability
- North America dominated the market with a revenue share of 57.6% in 2019, owing to the presence of a large volume of surgery performed
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Ambulatory Surgical Centers IT Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Type (EHR, Clinical Documentation), By Solution, By Delivery Mode, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ambulatory-surgical-centers-it-services-market
Based on the service type, the EHR segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 27.8% in 2019. Factors contributing to the increase in demand include increasing adoption of healthcare IT solutions by ASCs for faster and better performance of healthcare processes, which helps improve the quality of healthcare delivery. On the other hand, the clinical documentation segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
In 2019, the service segment accounted for the highest revenue share, attributed to the shift of healthcare IT solutions toward cloud computing coupled with increasing utilization of IT solutions by ASCs to control growing administrative overheads and improve the efficiency of ambulatory services.
Based on delivery mode, the cloud-based segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 84.4% in 2019. The rapidly improving healthcare technology, changing reimbursement policies, and increasing number of procedures in ASCs have increased the use of cloud-based IT tools. These tools help to optimize clinical and non-clinical processes, which in turn is driving the demand for cloud-based solutions in the outpatient surgery space.
North America dominated the market for ambulatory surgical centers IT services with a revenue share of 57.6% in 2019 owing to the presence of the largest number of ASCs in the U.S. coupled with the rising number of surgical procedures performed in ASC settings and the presence of major market players in the region. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific region is projected to expand at a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period. It is attributable to increasing healthcare expenditure and growing government initiatives to adopt healthcare IT services in this region.
Grand View Research has segmented the global ambulatory surgical centers IT services market based on service type, solution, delivery mode, and region:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers IT Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Clinical Documentation
- Practice Management
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Patient Engagement
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers IT Services Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers IT Services Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers IT Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Ambulatory Surgical Centers IT Services Market
- Cerner Corporation
- eClinical Works
- McKesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Surgical Information Systems, LLC
- NextGen Healthcare
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- HST Pathways
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Quatris Health
- Epic Systems Corporation
Find more research reports on the Healthcare IT Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Radiology Information System Market – The global radiology information system market size was valued at USD 637.9 million in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period.
- High Volume Dispensing Systems Market – The global high volume dispensing systems market size was valued at USD 1,636 million in 2017. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period.
- Medication Management System Market – The global medication management system market size was valued at USD 1.20 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.5% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.