DUBLIN, May 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Aramid Fibers (Para and Meta) - A Global Market Overview 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Aramid fiber, composed of aromatic polyamides, has been a key material for use in various applications due to its diversified characteristics including high strength, impact resistance, low density, good chemical resistance, high heat resistance and abrasion resistance. Safety & protection, electrical insulation, filtration, frictional materials, optical fiber cables, rubber and tire reinforcements are among the current applications in which aramid fibers have been mostly utilized.
Safety & Protection constitutes the largest end-use application for aramid fibers accounting for a share of over 30.7%, translated into 29.7 thousand metric tons in 2018. Further, the consumption of aramid fibers in Safety & Protection applications is projected to record a CAGR of 7% during 2019-2025, reaching 47.6 thousand metric tons by 2025.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The global report on Aramid Fibers analyzes the global market with respect to product types and end-use applications
- Aramid Fibers market size is estimated in this report by product type and application across all major countries
- Safety and Protection Markets Provide Lucrative Prospects for the Aramid Fibers Industry
- Optical Fiber Cables Industry Driving Rapid Demand for Para-Aramid Fibers
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 22
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 83 companies
- Alchemie Group
- China Bluestar Chengrand Co., Ltd.
- China Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Company Limited
- Du Pont-Toray Co., Ltd
- DuPont Asturias, S.L.
- DuPont UK Ltd
- EI Du Pont De Nemours & Co.
- Guangdong Charming Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Silicon Valley Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Huvis Corporation
- Hyosung Advanced Materials Corporation
- JSC Kamenskvolokno
- Kolon Industries, Inc.
- Ningxia Taihe Aramid Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Shenma Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Zhaoda Special Fiber Technical Co., Ltd.
- Taekwang Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Teijin Aramid BV
- Teijin Limited
- Toray Chemical Korea Inc.
- X-FIPER New Material Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sl3sod
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets