Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Aug. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH), based in Virginia, and focused on developing, building, acquiring and managing high-quality real estate, today announced that Louis S. Haddad, President and CEO, and Michael P. O'Hara, CFO and Treasurer, will present live during the REIT-focused VirtualInvestorConferences.com event on August 11, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, August 11, 2016
TIME: 10:45am ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Announced on August 2, 2016 Normalized Funds From Operations ("FFO") of $12.5 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2016. The Company also reported raising its 2016 full-year Normalized FFO guidance range – now $0.96 to $1.00 per diluted share.
- Added a total of 260,000 square feet of retail space in the greater Richmond market through the acquisition of Southshore Shops (August 4, 2016) and Southgate Square (May 3, 2016) for a combination of $27.8 million in debt and 1.8 million Operating Partnership Units.
- Announced on May 18, 2016 the next phase of development in the Town Center of Virginia Beach, a $35 million mixed-use project expected to include 39,000 square feet of retail space, which is nearly 50% pre-leased, and 120 luxury apartments, as part of the Company's ongoing public-private partnership with the City of Virginia Beach.
- Agreed on April 21, 2016 to invest $42.0 million in the multifamily component of Annapolis Junction Town Center, located approximately two miles from Fort Meade, with options to acquire a controlling interest upon the project's completion.
- Entered into a joint venture agreement as a minority partner on February 25, 2016 to develop One City Center, a mixed-use project located in Durham, North Carolina. Upon completion, the Company will exit the joint venture and retain ownership of 150,000 square feet of retail and office space anchored by a 55,000 square foot lease with Duke University.
- Agreed to invest up to $23 million in the new Point Street Apartments development project in the Harbor Point area of Baltimore, Maryland on November 3, 2015 with options to acquire a controlling interest upon the project's completion.
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH)
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. is a full-service real estate company with extensive experience developing, building, acquiring and managing high-quality, institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States. Founded in 1979 by Daniel A. Hoffler, the Company completed an initial public offering in May 2013 and is listed on New York Stock Exchange as a real estate investment trust (REIT) under the symbol "AHH." The Company is self-managed and vertically-integrated. In addition to developing and building properties to be placed in its stabilized portfolio, Armada Hoffler Properties also provides general construction and development services to third-party clients. As of June 30, 2016, the Company's portfolio includes 45 properties across 7 states, totaling nearly 4.4 million rentable square feet of commercial real estate and approximately 1,100 multifamily units. Armada Hoffler Properties is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/armada-hoffler-properties-inc-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescoms-reit-focused-august-11-event-300310320.html
SOURCE Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc.