LINDON, Utah, Jan. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BambooHR, the industry's first vendor dedicated to powering the strategic evolution of HR in small and medium businesses, today announced that in 2016, the company experienced 110 percent revenue growth while expanding its employee roster, releasing industry-leading software updates and winning prestigious product and company awards. These achievements highlight BambooHR's rising reputation as the leader in HR technology and the growing appeal of its state-of-the-art software tools.
"We love helping HR professionals automate time-draining tasks, so they can focus on high-impact, high-value projects that build businesses. We're excited to see our software's successful and positive influence on people at thousands of companies around the world," said Ben Peterson, CEO and co-founder of BambooHR. "In 2017, our team is excited to continue innovating and adding even more value to maintain our leadership position."
BambooHR now serves thousands of customers in more than 100 countries, and its enhanced platform gives small and medium businesses the tools they need to successfully improve their HR function, better preparing them for the changing dynamics of today's workplace than any other solution. Along with its global expansion, BambooHR expanded its talent base by 50 percent to over 265 employees, and the company is continuing to hire at a rapid pace.
2016 was a year of innovation for BambooHR, as indicated by several product releases, including but not limited to:
- Point-in-time reporting. This feature provides thorough reports on tracked data at any point in time. BambooHR offers exportable, customizable reports that allow HR professionals to view any data set in any time period — even the future — and filter the report to match exactly what they need.
- Bamboo Home. This product significantly improves home base by making the Bamboo dashboard even more helpful and engaging to employees. Bamboo Home comes with new widgets including redesigned Notifications, Goals, New Hires and Reports.
- Flexible time off. Since flexible time off is a rising trend in HR, BambooHR updated its time-off tab and added a new accrual option of 'None' for tracking things like unlimited PTO.
- ACA reporting. This feature provides added tools to help save time on ACA compliance, including a feature to auto-fill part one of the 1095-C.
- Improved ATS communication. Templates in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) make it easy to send emails to an applicant or multiple applicants at a time.
- Android mobile app. The new mobile app gives Android users the ability to access a company directory, manage time off, and more while on the go!
BambooHR was recognized for its exceptional workplace culture and industry-leading software features, and received many distinguished product and workplace awards in 2016, including:
- Top 100 in the Entrepreneur 360 by Entrepreneur
- 100 Best Medium Workplaces by Fortune
- Best Places to Work by Glassdoor
- #1 Utah Workplace by Deseret News
- Top Workplaces by The Salt Lake Tribune
- Best Companies to Work For by Utah Business
- The Best Human Resources Management Software of 2016 by PCMag
- The Best Applicant Tracking Systems of 2016 by PCMag
- The Best Performance Management Software of 2016 by PCMag
- Human Resources (HR) Category Leaders by GetApp
- Leading Core HR Software by G2 Crowd
- Best SaaS Product for HR or Recruitment by SaaS Awards
- Supreme Software Award by FinancesOnline
For more information, visit bamboohr.com.
BambooHR is the leading provider of tools that power the strategic evolution of HR in small and medium businesses. BambooHR's cloud-based system is an intuitive, affordable way for growing companies to track and manage essential employee information in a personalized Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Now HR managers have more time for meaningful work, executives get accurate, timely reports and employees can self-service their time off using a convenient mobile app. BambooHR's clients include innovators like SoundCloud, Foursquare, Freshbooks, Stance, Reddit and Magnolia Homes, among thousands of others in more than 100 countries worldwide. To find out more, visit bamboohr.com or follow us on Twitter at @BambooHR.