MIAMI, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Billboard Latin Music Award finalists Plan B, Akwid, Grupo Treo and America Sierra are set to perform at the 11th annual Billboard BASH, a prelude celebration to the Billboard Latin Music Awards presented by State Farm® that will take place at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach, Florida on April 24th. Attendants will also enjoy the New Artists Showcase, featuring up-and-coming acts Almas Band, Banda La Leyenda, Banda Yurirense, Sophi and Viajero. Hosted by mun2 personalities Crash, Guad, Emeraude, Yarel and Bronca, the Billboard BASH is part of the 24th annual Billboard Latin Music Conference Presented by State Farm in Association with Pepsi, being held from April 22-25 at the JW Marriott in Miami, Florida. For more information, please visit: www.billboardlatinconference.com.
The Billboard Latin Conference arrives in Miami for four exciting days of events including:
- The Billboard Superstar Q&A featuring singer/songwriter Carlos Vives.
- The Billboard Superstar Q&A featuring Latin music icon Gloria Estefan.
- Viva for VEVO, featuring Don Omar, maximizing presence and revenue in the world's leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform.
- Latin's Leading Ladies, featuring Olga Tanon, Kany Garcia, America Sierra and Carla Morrison, a gathering of female artists changing the sound and look of women in music.
- The Essential Partnership: Artists & Their Instruments, featuring Mana's lead guitarist, Sergio Vallin, on why artists are particular when it comes to their instrument and the development of his upcoming signature Fender guitar.
- Liquid Songs, featuring Oscar-winning singer/songwriter, Jorge Drexler, and presenting the artist's interactive songs suite "n by Jorge Drexler."
- New Windows for Regional Mexican, featuring Alerta Zero's lead singer Memo Ibarra, on how Regional Mexican music finds new avenues of development in TV and video.
- The Billboard Latin Music Marketing Awards Sponsored by Telemundo and mun2, honoring agencies and labels with successful campaigns during the past year.
- The Billboard Latin Music Awards Presented by State Farm, produced and broadcast live by Telemundo, celebrating the best in Latin music, featuring an impressive line-up of Latin superstars.