GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- After months of pets and kids tracking in winter slush, carpet cleaning should be at the top of spring cleaning to-do lists. BISSELL is inviting families across the country to roll up their sleeves and get a start on their annual chores with a deep carpet clean. Additionally, consumers can spring it forward from March 14–31 by nominating loved ones to win BISSELL products for a deeper spring clean.
To get the job done right and ensure the best results, BISSELL recommends using its complete system of cleaning formulas to pre-treat, clean and boost carpets, along with an innovative, deep cleaning machine. The new ProHeat 2X® Revolution™ Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner is the best deep cleaning system for pet messes from BISSELL and features a 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool for removing pet hair, stain and odors from more than just the floor. To get the most dirt out of your carpet, BISSELL recommends a three-step formula process:
- Step 1: Permanently remove tough set-in stains like mud, dirt and grass by pre-treating stains with BISSELL Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet for Carpet and Upholstery.
- Step 2: Use BISSELL 2X Professional Deep Cleaning Formula in your carpet cleaning machine for professional-grade cleaning power to give your carpet a deep-down clean.
- Step 3: Add BISSELL Oxy Boost Carpet Cleaning Formula Enhancer to the machine formula to brighten your carpet and improve cleaning performance.
"No matter how careful you are, living rooms, bedrooms and other high-traffic areas can get dirty over the course of a sloppy winter," said Kevin Haley, Associate Director of Consumables Development at BISSELL. "Carpet cleaning can seem like a daunting spring chore, but it's a breeze when you have the right formulas and equipment—and it really helps you achieve that fresh start-feeling at home."
Other spring cleaning tips from BISSELL include:
- Get an early start and dive in before the weather tempts you to spend Saturdays outdoors—this will ensure you won't skip any important tasks.
- When it comes to deep cleaning any floor surface, make sure to vacuum or sweep first, and move as much furniture as possible for a blank slate.
- Don't forget about the furniture. Items like couches, beds and cabinets are in constant use year-round and need a thorough clean.
- Clean from the top of the room down. Get the cobwebs in the corners, ceiling fans and the tops of appliances clean and work your way down to the floor. That way you don't have to clean anything twice.
- Use your vacuum crevice tool to clean dust off of baseboards, from between kitchen chair spokes and on the stairs.
About BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
For 140 years and counting, Michigan-based BISSELL Homecare, Inc. has developed innovative floor care solutions that make cleaning easier. As the top-selling brand in floor care appliances, based on NPD unit sales, BISSELL understands that fuller lives often mean more messes, and that convenient cleaning tools help us embrace life's messier moments. Now in its fourth generation of family leadership, the company supplies households across the globe with vacuums, sweepers, carpet-cleaning machines, hard floor cleaners and cleaning formulas. For more on the BISSELL complete line of floor care products, visit www.bissell.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bissell-offers-spring-cleaning-tips-to-wash-the-winter-out-of-homes-300424482.html
SOURCE BISSELL Homecare, Inc.