LAS VEGAS, Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Stearns & Foster® announced today a new chapter in the brand's history with the debut of its redesigned mattress line-up, including the launch of the new Reserve Collection. Available for viewing in the Stearns & Foster showroom at the 2016 Las Vegas Furniture Market, the product line features a new evolution of premium mattresses, including innovative enhancements to the existing Estate, Lux Estate and Lux Estate Hybrid Collections and the brand new Reserve Collection.
"Stearns & Foster is focused on delivering one thing – the finest beds made with superior craftsmanship," said Scott Thompson, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Tempur Sealy. "The Reserve Collection demonstrates our ability to innovate and evolve, as we listen closely and respond to the desires of our consumers and retail partners. We look forward to welcoming our treasured partners this week in Las Vegas and sharing the new Reserve Collection with them."
2016 will feature first-time national television advertising for Stearns & Foster, including full 360-degree integrated marketing plans designed to surround the consumer and drive retail traffic and demand.
2016 Evolving Design and Enhanced Aesthetics
The Stearns & Foster® Estate, Lux Estate, Lux Estate Hybrid and new Reserve Collection set the highest bar for luxury mattresses. New upgrades to the Stearns & Foster 2016 portfolio, including the Reserve Collection, offer four exclusive features:
- IntelliCoil® Advanced Coil Design
- PrecisionEdge™ System
- PrimaCool™ Performance Fabric
- Advanced Adapt™ Foam
"We took a distinct, tailored direction toward evolving our Stearns & Foster product offering, resulting in unsurpassed innovation, quality, comfort and climate control to these world class mattresses," said Thompson. "When developing the unique and different Advanced Adapt Foam, we partnered with our chemical engineers to create something that would give these mattresses that special 'Stearns & Foster feel' – it's substantial & enveloping, but still responsive."
Unveiling of the Ultimate Luxury Mattress
With three mattresses in the collection, the Reserve Collection includes top-of-the-line features that are not available anywhere else – such as the exclusive Hybrid Pillow Top featuring the Nano Comfort™ Quilt Layer. The innovative mattress top design delivers precise support, superior adaptability and light-as-air comfort unlike anything else. The specially engineered Nano Comfort™ Layer places thousands of super-small coils between layers of memory foam for durable and conforming support to help prevent the eventual sag associated with traditional pillowtops.
Quality of New Line-Up Allows for New Stearns & Foster Launch Frequency
Delivering the finest beds made with superior craftsmanship has given the Stearns & Foster team the opportunity to change its future launch frequency plans. The brand is so confident the quality and innovation behind the 2016 collection will continue to offer great value for years, the next Stearns & Foster launch won't come for 36 months. In the past, the brand has launched new products every 24 months.
The brand is also confident that investing in advertising will drive traffic to dealers, as opposed to relying on frequent product news. Stearns & Foster retailers have also communicated that less frequent product launches will allow them better continuity in running their business.
For more information about Stearns & Foster, visit www.stearnsandfoster.com.
About Tempur Sealy
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) is the world's largest bedding provider. Tempur Sealy International develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The Company's brand portfolio includes many highly recognized brands, including Tempur®, Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy®, Sealy Posturepedic®, and Stearns & Foster®. World headquarters for Tempur Sealy International is in Lexington, KY. For more information, visit www.tempursealy.com or call 800-805-3635.
Stearns & Foster Information Sheet January 22, 2016
2016 Evolving Design and Enhanced Aesthetics The Stearns & Foster® Estate, Lux Estate, Lux Estate Hybrid and new Reserve Collection meet the highest bar for luxury mattresses. New upgrades to the Stearns & Foster 2016 portfolio, including the Reserve Collection, offer four exclusive features:
- IntelliCoil® Advanced: Exclusive coil design that better adapts to the size, shape and weight of any body for the perfect level of support.
- PrecisionEdge™ System: High-density border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- PrimaCool™ Performance Fabric: High-loft, double stretch-knit fabric made with TENCEL®, an eco-friendly fiber known for its moisture-wicking, breathable properties.
- Advanced Adapt™ Foam: Exclusive new memory foam that combines conforming comfort with ease of movement and superior durability.
In addition, the Lux Estate & Lux Hybrid Collection added hand-tufting for increased responsiveness and durability, as well as an innovative Pillowtop Support™ layer for plush, adaptive comfort. The tufting works with the pillowtop cover to deliver a superior feel with conforming support for years of "no-sag" comfort.
The Reserve Collection – which offers firm, cushion firm and plush mattress options – features PrimaCool™ Performance Fabric, IntelliCoil 2.0 Encased Coils, Precision Edge™ System, Advanced Adapt Foam™, Ultra Stretch Pillowtop Support™ Layer (in select models) and precise hand tufting.
Stearns & Foster's Redesigned Bedding Collections At-A-Glance
- Reserve Collection: More than just the top-of-the-line Stearns & Foster, the Reserve Collection is the ultimate mattress. With features that cannot be found anywhere else – such as the exclusive hybrid pillowtop – Reserve delivers exceptional comfort, adaptability and support like no other bed.
- Lux Estate Hybrid: With the indulgent comfort of our exclusive advanced memory foam and the durable support of innovative innersprings, the Lux Estate Hybrid Collection is the perfect combination – and the only hybrid to earn the Stearns & Foster name.
- Lux Estate Collection: The next level in Stearns & Foster quality and features, the Lux Estate Collection adds hand-tufting for increased responsiveness and durability, as well as the innovative Pillowtop Support™ layer for plush, adaptive comfort.
- Estate Collection: The Stearns & Foster Estate Collection sets a high bar for a luxury mattress. At its core is the exclusive IntelliCoil® Advanced encased coils, with an innovative design that adapts to one's body shape and movement to deliver the perfect level of support.
SOURCE Tempur Sealy International, Inc.