SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global breast implants market is anticipated to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing focus toward enhancement of physical appearance has led to the growth of breast implants market.
Breast reconstructions are being highly adopted by women in order to enhance their physical appearances. This kind of surgery involves esthetic repair of any damage taking place after implantation procedure. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2015, nearly 106,000 breast reconstruction procedures have been performed in the U.S. Thus, such huge number of cases are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Breast implants are used post mastectomy to enhance esthetic appeal. Breast augmentation is another procedure requiring the application of these implants. Esthetic appeal plays an important role in increasing the demand for these procedures, thereby, making the cosmetic industry lucrative for the target population.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Breast Implants Market Analysis By Product (Silicone Breast Implants, Saline Breast Implants), By Shape (Round, Anatomical), By Application (Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/breast-implants-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2016, silicone implants dominated the market due to the fact that it has a natural resemblance to the breast tissue
- Saline implants are anticipated to showcase significant growth over the forecast period due to lesser risk of complications during implant rupture
- Round-shaped implants held the largest market share in 2016 owing to less complications involved during implant rotation
- Anatomical-shaped devices are expected to showcase lucrative growth in the future due to their design that has a natural appearance, which make them ideal for breast enhancement
- The cosmetic surgery segment dominated the market in 2016 due to the growing number of cosmetic procedures conducted globally
- North America dominated the market in 2016 due to rising number of augmentation procedures of this organ conducted in the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is expected to display lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to immense opportunities in the field of medical tourism in this region
- Some of the key players include ALLERGAN; Sientra, Inc.; GC Aesthetics; Mentor Worldwide LLC; Establishment Labs S.A.; Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH; GROUPE SEBBIN SAS; HANSBIOMED CO. LTD; Laboratoires Arion; and Shanghai Kangning Medical Supplies Ltd.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Glucose Monitoring Device Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glucose-monitoring-device-market
- Infectious Vaccines Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/infectious-vaccines-market
- Neurovascular Intervention Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neurovascular-intervention-devices-market
- Direct Energy Medical Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/direct-energy-medical-devices-market
Grand View Research has segmented the breast implants market on the basis of product, shape, application, end-use, and region:
- Breast Implants Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Saline Breast Implants
- Breast Implants Shape Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Breast Implants Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Implants End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cosmetology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Breast Implants Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: +1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.