BRIC CGM market will be US$ 870 Million by the end of the year 2025.
The BRIC CGM market witnessed strong growth in recent decades and is further expected to grow primarily due to the increasing adaptation of continuous glucose monitoring devices in China and India.
This rising diabetic population in Brazil, Russia, India, and China and increasing the adoption of CGM devices and Continuous Positive Cost-Effective Analysis by BRIC Countries will propel the growth of the BRIC CGM market. China has the largest market share in 2019; while, India is foreseen to witness a significant market share during the forecast period.
The BRIC CGM market is driven mainly by the increasing numbers of people with diabetes across BRIC countries, growing diabetes research, and increasing international research collaborations.
The Continuous Positive Cost-Effective Analysis by BRICS Countries and rapid urbanization and CGM Technology Convenient for both Patients & Physicians are further expected to contribute to the growth of this CGM market.
However, Controversy regarding Clinical Benefits and the high cost of diabetes care devices are the remonstrance growth of this market.
In the year Feb 2019, Senseonics made a distribution agreement with Roche Diabetes Care for two years, giving exclusive rights to the Big Biotech for selling implantable glucose monitoring systems in Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
The continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices market in BRIC countries are set to thrive regardless of the major upheaval caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The surging demand for CGM in BRIC countries are primarily driven by a growing awareness of the devices and companies' quick responses to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research & Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics 4.1 Growth Drivers 4.1.1 Continuous Positive Cost Effective Analysis by BRICS Countries 4.1.2 CGM Technology Convenient for both Patients & Physicians 4.1.3 Diabetes and an ageing population 4.1.4 Diabetes and urbanization 4.1.5 Diabetes and obesity 4.2 Challenges 4.2.1 Controversy regarding Clinical Benefits
8. Country Share Analysis - BRIC CGM Market and CGM User 8.1 CGM Market Share by BRIC Country 8.1.1 Glucose Sensor Market Share by Country 8.1.2 BRIC CGM Transmitter Market Share by country 8.2 BRIC CGM User Share by Country
9. Abbott Freestyle Libre vs CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring)
10. Brazil 10.1 Brazil Diabetes Population (2011 - 2025) 10.1.1 Type 1 & Type 2 (Diabetes) 10.2 Brazil - CGM Market & Forecast 10.3 Brazil - CGM Market by Components 10.3.1 Glucose Sensor Market & Forecast 10.3.2 CGM Transmitter Market & Forecast 10.4 Brazil - CGM User 10.5 CGM Reimbursement in Brazil
11. Russia 11.1 Russia Diabetes Population 11.1.1 Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes Population and Forecast 11.2 Russia - CGM Market & Forecast 11.3 Russia - CGM Market by Components 11.3.1 Glucose Sensor Market & Forecast 11.3.2 CGM Transmitter Market & Forecast 11.4 Russia - CGM User 11.5 CGM Reimbursement in Russia
12. India 12.1 India Diabetes Population 12.1.1 Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes Population and Forecast 12.2 India - CGM Market & Forecast 12.3 India - CGM Market by Components 12.3.1 Glucose Sensor Market & Forecast 12.3.2 CGM Transmitter Market & Forecast 12.4 India - CGM User 12.5 CGM Reimbursement in India
13. China 13.1 China Diabetes Population 13.1.1 Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes Population and Forecast 13.2 China - CGM Market & Forecast 13.3 China - CGM Market by Components 13.3.1 Glucose Sensor Market & Forecast 13.3.2 CGM Transmitter Market & Forecast 13.4 China - CGM User 13.5 CGM Reimbursement in China