Ice cream cone hat, picnic backpack and fireworks fan/viewer top first-ever list
TREVOSE, Pa., June 22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Just in time for the Fourth of July, the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) today released its first Top 10 list of promotional products made in the U.S.
Editors of ASI's Counselor magazine searched for creative giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database and found numerous marketers offering U.S.-made products to heat up summertime campaigns.
"We're happy to discover plenty of companies that continue to turn out millions of dollars worth of goods made in the U.S., including the ones found on our first-ever Top 10 list," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and CEO of ASI. "The innovative American spirit remains in full force when it comes to promo products and creative ad campaigns."
Top 10 Made-in-the-USA Products:
- Ice Cream Cone Hat: Fun, goofy hat is the perfect promo for ice cream shops.
- Fireworks Fan/Viewer: Hand fan cools user and viewer enhances rockets' red glare.
- Picnic Stick: Jams into the sand or campsite to hold beverages without a wobble.
- Head Lamp: Look out for bears! Great for hands-free campsite lighting and giveaways.
- Flying Disc: For beach and outdoor promos, Frisbee golf courses or leagues.
- Kite: Go fly one at your next corporate picnic. Comes bagged for easy hanging.
- Igloo Cooler: Terrific addition to tailgating promotions.
- Picnic Backpack: Party on-the-go with this catch-all backpack.
- Flashing Buttons: Lights up any nightclub promotion.
- Freezer Pop Mold: Perfect reminder for motels and hotels.
To see photos of the products and purchasing information for each, go to www.asicentral.com/madeinusa.
Promotional products, also known as ad specialties, range from pens and ball caps to wearables, electronics and beyond. The items are imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event.
According to ASI, the average cost-per-impression of an ad specialty item is $0.004, making them one of the most efficient advertising mediums ever. In addition, 84% remember the advertiser on a product they receive and one in four said they are more likely to do business with that company.
The Advertising Specialty Institute is the largest media and marketing organization serving the advertising specialty industry, with a membership of over 26,000 distributor firms (sellers) and supplier firms (manufacturers) of advertising specialties. Supplier firms use ASI print and electronic resources to market products to over 22,000 ASI distributor firms. Distributor firms use ASI print and electronic resources, which contain nearly every product in the industry from more than 3,500 reputable suppliers, to locate supplier firms and to market services to buyers. ASI provides catalogs, information directories, newsletters, magazines, websites and databases, and offers e-commerce, marketing and selling tools. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, the CEO's blog and the ASI Social Network.
CONTACT: Dawn Marie
SOURCE Advertising Specialty Institute