CEVA to Showcase DSP Leadership for Advanced Wireless Communication and Multimedia Processing at CTIA Wireless 2012
- Technologies on display include software-based modems for wireless communication and DTV demodulation; software-based solutions for imaging, vision; voice and audio pre and post processing
- CEVA technology experts on hand to discuss new CEVA-TeakLite-4, CEVA-XC4000 DSPs and CEVA-MM3101 platform
- Schedule a meeting with CEVA in Hall H, Meeting Room MR-1129
25 Apr, 2012, 10:09 ET
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets, today announced that it will showcase its leadership in mobile DSP technology for advanced communications and multimedia applications at International CTIA Wireless 2012, to be held May 8-10 in New Orleans, Louisiana. CEVA will be located in Hall H, Meeting Room MR-1129, where technology demonstrations will include:
- Software-based DTV Demodulation - Together with CEVA-XCnet partner Idea! Electronic Systems, CEVA will demonstrate its multi-standard software-based demodulation solution with a live demonstration of ISDB-T signals running on the new CEVA-XC silicon-based software development kit.
- Embedded Vision - CEVA will demonstrate a range of process-intensive video pre and post processing features running on the CEVA-MM3101 platform, including face detection and tracking, cropping and scaling.
- Voice Pre-Processing - Together with CEVAnet partner Alango, CEVA will demonstrate an advanced audio beam forming and noise reduction on the CEVA-TeakLite-III DSP, showing use-cases for smartphones and tablets.
In addition to the range of product demonstrations on display, CEVA technology experts will be on hand to discuss the Company's newest DSP architectures, including the CEVA-TeakLite-4 DSP architecture framework for advanced audio and voice processing applications, the CEVA-XC4000 DSP architecture framework for advanced wireless standards, including LTE-Advanced, WiFi 802.11ac, DVB-T2, and the CEVA-MM3101 platform for mobile imaging and vision applications.
To request a meeting with CEVA at International CTIA Wireless 2012, please email [email protected].
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (HD video, Image Signal Processing (ISP) and HD audio), voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2011, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 1 billion devices and powers handsets from every top handset OEM, including Nokia, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
Share this article