ROCKVILLE, Md., June 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world's largest hotel companies, has amplified its focus on the business travel segment with new appealing offerings. The company announced today, its "We mean Business" platform, signifying a commitment to partner with corporate travel managers and demonstrate expanded services for business travelers.
Choice has strengthened its managed travel program by helping corporate clients drive compliance, improve travel budgets and keep travelers happy by:
- Opening new upscale properties like Cambria Hotels and the Ascend Hotel Collection that provide an experience tailored to meet the needs of today's modern business traveler, while enabling organizations to control travel costs.
- Transforming upper midscale and midscale brands like Comfort Inn and Comfort Suites as well as Sleep Inn, helping to ensure corporate managers are recommending the best products in those segments to business travelers.
- Expanding to nearly all of the top business markets with 6,500 hotels worldwide. Travel managers can feel confident in Choice being able to provide accommodations in virtually any location.
- Offering preferred rate programs that can minimize an organization's total travel costs.
- Providing dedicated corporate contacts who partner in managing business travel programs.
- Delivering essential amenities, including breakfast, high-speed Wi-Fi, parking and fitness centers.
- Offering the one-of-a-kind Your Extras benefit as part of the award-winning Choice Privileges loyalty program. Designed with the corporate traveler in mind, Your Extras lets members digitally select additional, instant rewards on every midweek stay – more points, airline miles, or immediate credits at great partners like Amazon, Uber, or Shell.
Choice Hotels will showcase its focus on corporate travel management at the 2017 Global Travel Association Convention in Boston, Mass., from July 17 - 19, 2017, including a booth and a happy hour that features food and beverage options from Cambria Hotels. There will also be a Choice Privileges rewards giveaway for attendees to enter.
"Choice continues to expand the breadth of our services to meet the needs of business travelers. We are excited to showcase our improved benefits to corporate travel managers at the world's largest business travel event," said Tom Disantis, vice president of sales strategy and operations at Choice Hotels. "Choice's diverse portfolio of brands enables our guests traveling on business to find the right option every trip. We're constantly adapting and improving our brands based on guests' feedback because, at Choice, We mean Business."
Choice Hotels offers a brand for all types of business travelers, providing a comfortable experience with key amenities and perks. A sampling of Choice's 11 brands includes:
- Cambria Hotels is rapidly expanding in urban markets across the country with locations near airports, businesses and convention centers. There are now 31 Cambria Hotels open across the U.S., with five that have opened in 2017 and nine more that will open by the end of the year.
- The Ascend Hotel Collection, the first and largest global soft brand in the world, includes an assortment of unique, boutique and historic hotels for business travelers seeking an independent experience. There are 230 Ascend properties open or under development worldwide.
- The Comfort Inn and Comfort Suites brands recent transformation has led to new hotel construction with a refreshed, modern look and feel. With 1,600 properties open in the U.S. and more than one new hotel opening per week this year, they're everywhere business travelers need to be.
- Sleep Inn offers business travelers a reliable, simply stylish stay at midscale prices. The brand is evolving with a new prototype and has more than 380 open hotels in the U.S. with a pipeline of more than 100 locations.
If you are a corporate travel manager attending the 2017 GBTA Convention and would like to learn more, visit the Choice Hotels Booth #1263.
About Choice Hotels
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the world's largest hotel companies. With approximately 6,500 hotels franchised in more than 40 countries and territories, Choice Hotels International represents more than 500,000 rooms around the globe. As of March 31, 2017, 795 hotels were in our development pipeline. Our company's Ascend Hotel Collection®, Cambria® hotels & suites, Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Sleep Inn®, Quality®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, and Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels® brands provide a spectrum of lodging choices to meet guests' needs. With more than 30 million members and counting, our Choice Privileges® rewards program enhances every trip a guest takes, with benefits ranging from instant, every day rewards to exceptional experiences, starting right when they join. All hotels and vacation rentals are independently owned and operated. Visit us at www.choicehotels.com for more information.
© 2017 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/choice-hotels-unveils-we-mean-business-for-corporate-travelers-300481001.html
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.