MONTEREY, Calif., Jan. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading regional property and casualty insurer, Capital Insurance Group® (CIG), now offers a comprehensive Dwelling Fire program in the state of Washington. The new Dwelling Fire Program provides up to 200% replacement cost protection for structures and special form protection for direct physical loss as well as a wide range of landlord property and liability protection. CIG offers customized coverage to meet personal insurance needs — Personal Auto, Homeowners, Valuable Articles, Excess Liability, and now Dwelling Fire.
Landlord Property Protection Coverage Highlights
- Dwelling Protection customized to meet the estimated rebuilding cost of your rental property
- ThinkTwice Coverage™ for Extended Replacement Cost protection in the event of a total loss to your dwelling that exceeds the limit of coverage
- Landlord Property Coverage, including furniture, appliances, and other items in the dwelling
- Loss of Rental Income in the event your rental dwelling is damaged by a covered loss and not habitable
- Up to 10% Ordinance or Law protection after a covered loss in the event local, state, or federal building codes change
Customized Savings and Discounts
- Roofing material credits if the roof of your dwelling is made of tile, slate, or other non-combustible material
- Home Security discounts if your home is protected by a central alarm or sprinkler system
Optional Property and Liability Protection
- Premises Liability protection
- Premises Medical coverage for injured guests, regardless of fault
- Personal Injury if you're sued for wrongful eviction, slander, or libel
- Earthquake coverage
"Capital Insurance Group is acutely aware of the personal and business needs of its Homeowner clients and knows how catastrophic damage to dwellings can be," said Kurt Morgan, CIG Personal Lines Director. "We are pleased to announce this exceptional policy and coverage. The Washington Dwelling Fire Program provides information, options and support, which is often just the spark people need to get back on their feet."
This coverage is currently available in California, Nevada, Oregon and now, Washington. Policy provisions and coverage may vary from state to state.
About Capital Insurance Group
Capital Insurance Group® (CIG) is the leading regional property and casualty insurer serving the Western U.S. since 1898. CIG insures Personal Auto, Homeowners, Farmowners, Condo Owners, Vacation Property, Renters, Apartment Building Owners, and many kinds of Commercial and Agricultural Auto and Property. The more-than-115-year-old company is rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best, the independent financial monitor of the insurance industry. CIG manages personal, business, and agriculture risks underwritten by its affiliate companies: California Capital Insurance Company, Eagle West Insurance Company, Nevada Capital Insurance Company, and Monterey Insurance Company. Types of policies may vary from state to state. For more information, please visit www.CIGinsurance.com
CIG Delivers More. Continuously. ™
SOURCE Capital Insurance Group