PHOENIX, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- the forecast calls for clear skin and sunny days with philosophy's new clear days ahead acne treatment collection. this advanced acne system is designed to deliver significantly clearer skin in three days and help prevent future breakouts in an easy 2-step routine for morning and evening.
the clear days ahead acne treatment collection offers clinically-proven results in:
1 minute: 95% of acne-causing bacteria is eliminated*
2 steps: morning and evening, spot treatment as needed
3 days: significantly clearer skin without peeling or dryness**
*based on independent use of clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acne treatment & moisturizer and clear days ahead fast acting salicylic acid acne spot treatment in an in-vitro study.
**based on a 3-day clinical study of the clear days ahead system
the clear days ahead collection, comprised of four products, includes:
- clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acid acne cleanser deeply cleanses morning and night, and helps reduce acne-causing bacteria, while salicylic acid effectively reduces breakouts. a refreshing orange scent delivers a pleasant cleansing experience.
- clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acid acne moisturizer delivers breathable, oil-free hydration in the morning for completely clear, balanced skin, while the antimicrobial formula immediately begins to eliminate acne-causing bacteria. salicylic acid and oligopeptide-10 help keep skin clear of new blemishes with less potential for irritation.
- clear days ahead overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads help prevent future acne breakouts and promote clearer skin while you sleep. the pre-moistened pads feature salicylic acid that gently removes dead skin cells as well as glycolic and mandelic acids to improve the appearance of large pores, discoloration and post-acne scarring for a more refined, even complexion.
- clear days ahead fast-acting salicylic acid acne spot treatment helps rapidly clear and soothe the discomfort of bothersome blemishes, as needed, for clearer skin. the antimicrobial formula immediately begins to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, while salicylic acid penetrates pores to clear most acne blemishes. a barrier rejuvenation complex helps soothe the appearance and discomfort of blemishes to help prevent scarring.
formulated for blemished, acne-prone skin, this clinically-proven system is designed to work synergistically to provide maximum results in fewer steps. the oil-free, benzoyl peroxide-free formulas are gentle, yet incredibly effective.
the clear days ahead collection is available april 2012 at sephora, on sephora.com, nordstrom, nordstrom.com, macy's, ulta, philosophy stores, philosophy.com or by calling 1.800.568.3151
philosophy, acquired by the Coty Inc. in 2010, is a brand that approaches personal care from a scientific point of view, while celebrating the beauty of the human spirit. our skin care, fragrances and bath and body products are formulated with scientifically-proven ingredients. philosophy believes science can give us better skin . . . but only humanity can give us better days. born from biomedic, the acclaimed medical company that pioneered some of the most popular in-office treatments, our skin care products have long been recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. philosophy is an international skin care and cosmetics company founded in 1996 and headquartered in phoenix, arizona.
About Coty Inc.
Coty was created in Paris in 1904 by Francois Coty, who is credited with founding the modern fragrance industry.
Today Coty Inc. is a recognized leader in global beauty with annual net sales of over $4 billion. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, innovation and creativity, Coty Inc. has developed an unrivaled portfolio of notable brands and delivers its innovative products to consumers in 135 markets worldwide.
The Coty Prestige brand portfolio is distributed in prestige and ultra-prestige stores and includes Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Cerruti, Chloe, Chopard, Davidoff, Jennifer Lopez, Jil Sander, JOOP!, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenneth Cole, Gwen Stefani, Lancaster, Marc Jacobs, Nikos, philosophy, Roberto Cavalli, Sarah Jessica Parker, Truth or Dare by Madonna, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood and Wolfgang Joop.
The Coty Beauty brand portfolio is more widely distributed and includes adidas, ASTOR, Baby Phat, Beyonce Knowles, Celine Dion, Chupa Chups, David and Victoria Beckham, Elite Models, Esprit, Exclamation, Faith Hill, GUESS?, Halle Berry, Heidi Klum, Jovan, Kate Moss, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Manhattan, Manhattan Clearface, Miss Sporty, Nautica, N.Y.C. New York Color, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Pierre Cardin(1), Playboy, Rimmel, Sally Hansen, Stetson, Tim McGraw, TJoy and Tonino Lamborghini.
Coty and Puig S.L. have a strategic partnership for the distribution of the perfume lines of Antonio Banderas, Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne, Prada, Shakira and Valentino in the United States and Canada.
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
1. Not available in North America